+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Sorry i didn't get in here earlier haven't been able to get up today have been knocked down with gastro, ewww, feeling a bit better now. But i just couldn't not write my thoughts to Mel and pass on my sincerest sympathies about BK. It's hard as it feels like every hurdle we flew over in leaps and bounds we tackled everything so so smoothly and for it to crash right at the end, it's just seriously devastating

I will hold you in my thoughts and in my heart and know that soon enough everything will work it's magic and you'll become the most amazing parents ever.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm so very sorry for your loss.

megan75 is offline A dream is a wish your heart makes
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Melk - I am sorry to see about your loss. Hold on there sweetie.. grieve, kick , scream do what ever needs to be done.. You will get there.. there are 3 other frosties wanting to make you their home..

Take care of yourself and DH

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Morning Lovelies

another day brings with it more possibilities for the future.

Megz Youngmum Vee Gardenia Emmwill Sammi Roopee

I Spoke Dr julie last night and she was in as much shock as we were, she definitely wasn't expecting those results. Thankfully she was on the exact same wave length as us and we have agreed that we will do /redo all the blood tests we ahve done in the past and throw in some other randoms for good measure, she will aslo do a uterine biopsy to test for nk cells and anything else she can think of. The down side is we have to wait for me to mc this one and have an AF and for my hcg levels to return to 0 before we can do any thing. so we wait.
    Today is a new day and Yes Dh & I are still sad that this isn't to be and i guess i am in that frame of mind now that says" ok body you don't want this one don't keep me waiting and just get on with it and get it over with" so we can have closure and move onto working out what the problem is so we can try again. for me - I feel physically fine all pg symptoms gone and no AF symptoms yet, mentally i think i am in limbo waiting for it to be physically real. we get thru these things because we do, we have to . Thank you again for all your love and support

Sammi what are they doing for you to try and work out what is happening - take care lovely and keep me posted

BH-KatiesMum is online now Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Many Mel.

I am so sorry this one wasnt the one. I really hope that in your frosties is your baby .... waiting and ready for a warm loving home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Morning Lovelies

thankfully my body has decided not to drag this on and woke this morning to hideous cramps and the AF started- she's being a biatch though- but at least it will all be over by the weekend and i can start on the all the bt's next week once my bt on monday confirms levels back at 0 .

EquineMum is offline <---- Me, Him and The Bump 37wks
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mel - I am so, so sorry for this outcome to what has been an incredible journey so far (and will continue to be!!). I have read with you and cried with you every step of the way and was so excited when you got your BFP. Life is full of surprises - not all of them pleasant, to say the least. We had an incredibly traumatic event in our family a few days ago that has left us all reeling.....and I find myself asking the same question over and over, and now again in your circumstance - WHY? The worst thing is, everything is out of our hands....there's only so much we can do. Comfort yourself with what is meant to be, will be. Perhaps little BK wasn't going to grow properly or had other problems that meant s/he just wasn't quite right. I really hope everything falls into place for you soon. Big

megan75 is offline A dream is a wish your heart makes
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hey Melk,
    sounds like you and DH and your FS have got a good plan in moving forward, great Idea to check out everything and anything before you have another transfer. Will be keeping all fingers crossed for you next round of tests for good results, or finding a reason for why ....

Be strong, you are still my inspiration

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Sending many glad Dr Julie is supporting you both so very well and being proactive with everything to ensure next time is a success.