+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh sweetheart, I am so sorry!! Never imagined this happening and cant believe it .
    Sending you many many and wish I could give them in person.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    damn

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    dear mel. so sorry, I was certain everything would be fine. I dont understand the blood tests numbers, but I hope you are feeling ok. We still have three more chances, but that doesnt make this any less sad. Marie.

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    very sad to hear your news

Mod-SammiAnn is offline Administrator
    Winner 2010- The Most Helpful Member Award

Winner 2010- Member You'd Most Like To Meet IRL Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so very sorry for your loss .

Look after yourself.

Sam

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Lovelies
    Anemone OL Maree Samii Annamac Caz veve myztik thank you so much

It just floored me, i certainly wasn't prepared for that.

I am waiting on FS to call to discuss, she goes on leave on wednesday so want to speak to her before then. I have been advised to cease all medication and do repeat BT next week to ensure hcg level is 0

I can't help but think there has to be more going on with my uterus than we are aware of.
    I mean we got over every other aspect where it should have fallen over- DH's sperm/ frosties/ thaw,/ hatching blasty/ implant - given our track record it should have fallen over at any one of these points- but to have been kicked out of it's home after a successful implant says to me more is going on with the uterus or my body tham we are aware of. - and F me if i know what it is !!

But at this stage till we find out we will leave our precious little babies in the freezer, they are to valuable to loose if there is something that needs tweeking for them to be able to stay where they belong .

Mod-SammiAnn is offline Administrator
    Winner 2010- The Most Helpful Member Award

Winner 2010- Member You'd Most Like To Meet IRL Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello again Melk ,

Whilst I have no experience with the trials you have gone through to reach this point I thought I would offer a little of my recent experience.

We have three children, all taking varying times to concieve, from two months to 14 months. We decided to try for number four in March and surprise and shock we fell first time. The day before my AF was due the bleeding started.
    Three weeks passed and bleeding started again, and lasted for 34 days. My HCG levels were at 1400 six weeks after the first bleeding three weeks ago were 19. There was a scan that suggested an ectopic in my previous c-section scars but my GP dismissed that which has further confused the issue.

This has been a long drawn out saga that I would wish on no-one. So please understand where I am coming from when I say I sincerly hope your sadness, whilst hard now, does not last long. I have no doubt there will be a bright parenting future ahead of you and with the wonderful help and support of V8.

You will be a Mum and a terrific one at that, and we will all be here to jump, cry, laugh and support you through it all.

All the best with your journey,
    Sam

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Mel honey, I am so sorry to hear of your news. You will get there babe, I just know it.

I know I can say this on behalf of the other ladies, but you are a remarkable woman! You're doing the right thing dealing with the loss as well as sorting out any underlying issues there may be before going ahead with the frosties.

Wishing you strength to get through this difficult time. Focus on Love Hope Faith. Those 3 gorgeous frosties are waiting for their Mumma.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry for your loss Melk.
    i dont know what else to say but to offer you some hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    MELK - Im so sorry for your loss. I wish I knew the right words it seems so unfair after all you have been through and how hard you have tried! I think your meant to be a mum and thats why V came along into your life. I hope you find out what the heck is going on soon. You have 3 star embies left waiting for you - it will happen.

Hugs love and light to Melk and your DH