+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Aww you are all so very lovely, but i'm just so excited for Mel and her DH, they truly do deserve it, and to play a tiny little part in that was so amazingly worth it.

It has been a long journey for them both and they were very welcoming to me and just all round lovely, i just feel very priviledged and honoured to help another fulfill their dream of becoming parents. Couldn't have happened to a nicer couple.

Thanks
    Reviews
    V8, "to play a tiny little part in that was so amazingly worth it" I think a HUGE MASSIVE GINORMOUS part.
    with cinopuss YOU have given Mel and her husband the ultimate gift of life, nothing tiny about that!!! Its a very selfless act, a remarkable gift, words cannot describe what you have done. A big CONGRATULATIONS to you too!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thank you lovelies for all your support and well wishes. It is so surreal but fantasticly exciting.

and you are all right Vee didn't play a small part she play a BIGGER THAN WORDS CAN DESCRIBE part in this.
    Without you gorgeous we wouldn't be so amazingly excited and happy and over the moon that something that felt so far from our grasp is now just around the corner - March 28/29 to be exact

M xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    CONGRATULATIONS!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have shivers! That has nothing to do with the weather!!!

That is the most wonderful news I have heard all week!!! Fantastic!!

Congratulations mumma!

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    yipppeeeee!!!!!!! We lack so many little thingys here. I want a praying hands, and a Champagne popping, . Such great news, Im so excited, for Mel and for everyone. And Im so proud of my daughter, she is a very special woman to do this, and I love her so much. Roll on March, and smooth sailing from now on. Hugs and Kisses, Marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have been lurking in this thread for quite some time and felt I just had to chime in with a HUGE congrats to Melk and her DH!

I literally had tingles when I saw the BFP announcement and there just aren't words to describe how happy I am for you. Your journey is an inspiration to other long-term TTC'ers and shows that miracles do happen.

Best of luck for a smooth, healthy pregnancy and the safe arrival of your precious bub in March 2011.

To V8- I couldn't agree more with the other ladies that you played a massive part in this success story, and what an incredible person you are to give the gift of life and hope. When my own IVF journey comes to end, I'll seriously think about donating my eggs because I think there should be more people in the world like you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I agree, I am seriously considering donating when I'm finished with my own babies, and it's all because of this thread. So V not only have you given Mel the gift of life, but you've also inspired others to do the same

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been silently following your story - how fabulous and heart warming! What a beautiful outcome for all. Congratulations!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Another lurker. Big Congratulations to you on your Sending lots of and for the next 8mths and beyond.

to V8 too