+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 82 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    megan75 is offline A dream is a wish your heart makes
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Woo Hoo for the super 6!

what a fantastic result.. you all should be very very proud of yourselves.. fingers are crossed for all good to freeze for the July transfer..

Tigga is offline If God brought you to it, he will get you through it!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    The brilliant run continues. What great news!!! V8 - goosie said it and it's so true, we'll never be able to express in words how amazing you are for giving this gift to melk...and the way you've gone about it. I just can't wait until the bfp announcement. It's just a matter of time now. How exciting for you melk & dh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks gorgeous Gals for your wonderful vibes and support .

I seriously didn't know what to do with myself when i got this news yesterday.

So today i channelled it into a different area.

I ran the Noosa 10 km run this morning ( DH did the half marathon) and i used my beautiful 6 embies as inspiration - I worked with; my embies kicked a$$ with 6 of them fertilising so there is no way i'm not getting thru 6 km, then i was telling them that i'm not giving in at 8k when all my legs wanted to do was sit down, then with the finish inline in sight we agreed that we need to kick a$$ this year as next year we will be doing the mum & bub 5 k walk instead !! i know this is possibly a bit lame but it got me across the finish line in 66 mins and their daddy ran 21.1 km in 1 hr48 min. Feeling so good about whatever tomorrow brings .

lots of and to my super 6
    Last edited by Melk; 23-05-2010 at 16:37.

boysrgr8 is offline living with a constant look of OMG!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That is fantastic, congratulations on your 6 eggies and what an effort in the marathon! Amazing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update just in ---We have 5 perfect D3 embies. The scientist are very happy with them they are doing all the right things no fragmentation or anything. It appears little no 6 had all the bad stuff channelled to him as he is looking a little abnormal, they will give to this afternoon to sort himself out and if no change they will discard Him. Wednesday can't get here quick enough!! I feel so positive about these 5 little ones going the distance . M xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news girls, what a team!

Good luck on Wed

Thanks
    Reviews
    this thread has brought me to tears (happy tears)
    Vee is such am amazing insperation to me and with her wisdom and help I plan on being a donor as well some day.

Melk it is such wonderful news that you got 5-6 healthy embies I know it probably isnt but from the outside it looks like everthing has just "fallen into place" I am praying so very hard that your embies stick first time. Your 10k run was just amazing and shows your strengths.

Gives me goosebumps knowing there is a perfect little miracle happening as i write this.

LOADS AND LOADS of good luck and sticky vibes

Thanks
    Reviews
    bAaM everything has really just fallen into place, and been trouble free which is amazing, i am so used to my cycles which are so up and down and full of uncertainty that this truly blows me away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Melk View Post
    Thanks gorgeous Gals for your wonderful vibes and support .

I seriously didn't know what to do with myself when i got this news yesterday.

So today i channelled it into a different area.

I ran the Noosa 10 km run this morning ( DH did the half marathon) and i used my beautiful 6 embies as inspiration - I worked with; my embies kicked a$$ with 6 of them fertilising so there is no way i'm not getting thru 6 km, then i was telling them that i'm not giving in at 8k when all my legs wanted to do was sit down, then with the finish inline in sight we agreed that we need to kick a$$ this year as next year we will be doing the mum & bub 5 k walk instead !! i know this is possibly a bit lame but it got me across the finish line in 66 mins and their daddy ran 21.1 km in 1 hr48 min. Feeling so good about whatever tomorrow brings .
    Oh Mel, you astound me! You go and run 10km, you're amazing! Just loved hearing the positivity through your thread and you sound as if you're on cloud 9. I'm thrilled to bits for you both

Great news on the update, hopefully all 5 make it to Wed, i have a good feeling about them all. Absolutely brilliant news

Baam - I'm so glad you're going to look into egg donation, it really is such a tremendous gift and it has all went absolutely perfectly, i feel so very fortunate to have helped such a fantastic couple

Hanging out till Wed to hear the great news for how many little frosty bubs you'll have

Thanks everyone for your support, it's just incredible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can someone please tell me how i change the title of this thread? i can't work it out to save myself.

Thanks
    Mel