+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sariele....thanks for your congrats. Yes, I know they like to wait 2 days for the next test, to see if it's doubling, but that would have been today (Sun) and they were only going to have important tests. I couldn't hold out anymore, so went and bought another box of HPTs, and checked this morning (17dpo) to make sure I was still pregnant, which I am. I'm hoping that I can make it more than two days before peeing on the next stick, otherwise I'm going to become an addict!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I am new to this thread my husband has high FSH 25.5, LH 10.4 and Testo 187 and FNA sample 1 from each side show Sertoli cell only with occasional lydieg cells.
    Does anyone have the same issue and is it worth doing MTESE
    Thanks,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @RAM1980: I am sorry to hear. head over to the azoospermia thread. They are many ladies there who can provide support and help. I am one of the unfortunate lady. Husband did mTESE. My personal opinion is yes. It is worth doing the mTESE because it is once and for all surgery. If there is nothing found, at least you know you have tried your best and can move on to the next step. I do know some who didn't do mTESE and went straight to donor sperm. But that's personal choice and only you and DH can decide.