Bbhope... yes, 9dp5dt is when you could first test, as the levels of hCG are then high enough to detect a pregnancy. Some women have tested one or two days before this to get a benchmark, so they can then track if the line is getting darker or lighter. Of course that depends how much money you want to spend on HPTs. Also you can only do that if you're not using Pregnyl injections to keep away AF, like I will be (as often AF comes early for me and misses up any chance of implantation).
AFM.... well, turned up for transfer this morning and my FS had decided to do a double transfer for the first time. I was a bit surprised as he's always been against it for me, but a few factors weighed in to do it today. Firstly both day three embies were looking good - a 7ab and an 8ab, and he couldn't really say that one would fair better than the other. Secondly, as it is Xmas on day 5, they would have to freeze the second embie today at d3, and apparently d3 ones aren't as successful at thawing as d5 blastocyst ones. So a double transfer we did!
Have bought my Clexane and will start jabbing that tonight, along with pregyl tonight; days 3,6,9, and now up Prednisolone to 30. Will also go for a mid-way BT on Sat to check progesterone levels in case we need to adjust pessaries, so am happy with amount of follow-up. Preg BT not until 6 Jan, so just as well there's lots of Xmas activities between now and then.