+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bbhope... yes, 9dp5dt is when you could first test, as the levels of hCG are then high enough to detect a pregnancy. Some women have tested one or two days before this to get a benchmark, so they can then track if the line is getting darker or lighter. Of course that depends how much money you want to spend on HPTs. Also you can only do that if you're not using Pregnyl injections to keep away AF, like I will be (as often AF comes early for me and misses up any chance of implantation).

AFM.... well, turned up for transfer this morning and my FS had decided to do a double transfer for the first time. I was a bit surprised as he's always been against it for me, but a few factors weighed in to do it today. Firstly both day three embies were looking good - a 7ab and an 8ab, and he couldn't really say that one would fair better than the other. Secondly, as it is Xmas on day 5, they would have to freeze the second embie today at d3, and apparently d3 ones aren't as successful at thawing as d5 blastocyst ones. So a double transfer we did!

Have bought my Clexane and will start jabbing that tonight, along with pregyl tonight; days 3,6,9, and now up Prednisolone to 30. Will also go for a mid-way BT on Sat to check progesterone levels in case we need to adjust pessaries, so am happy with amount of follow-up. Preg BT not until 6 Jan, so just as well there's lots of Xmas activities between now and then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have cheapie HPTs left over from a year ago. But i think i really should wait for the BT. Early positive might make me wonder if it is real. Negative would make me miserable for extra few days. As long as period stays away, i have the hope. I really dont feel anything!? Getting a bit worried. I am only on the progesterone pessaries. My GP centre closes all the way through new year. I wish the clinic would give me the prescription just in case i need more. Still have to figure out where to get them in perth. Ya, wish we have a lot of christmas activities. We always on travel over the christmas. This is the first year being here, doing nothing special. Our families are oversea.

Bertie, thinking of you today! hope the embies stick!! Then you get more than you bargain for. ) christmas presents in the belly. Glad to hear that it went well! FX for both of us.
    Last edited by bbhope; 23-12-2013 at 21:23.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (24-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    bbhope don't worry too much about not feeling anything at this stage, one of the ladies in my due date group has had basically no symptoms whatsoever the whole way through - she wouldn't even know she was pregnant if it wasn't for her belly growing!

I tried to hold off on doing a HPT too, especially as I was having hcg booster shots every 3 days in the TWW. I used the cheapies to test when the trigger shot had gone from my system, and then to test how long it took for the boosters to fade. They never faded completely, but that could have been because I was indeed pregnant. Having said that, I never got a HPT that was as dark as the control line with the cheapies, even after BT's coming back with hcg over 2000!

I don't know where abouts you are in Perth, but the Wembley Pharmacy on Cambridge St stocks a lot of different pregnancy support products, as they are just down the road from a fertility clinic. I didn't need progesterone support, but it would be worth giving them a call to see if they have the pessaries on hand if it's not too far for you to travel.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (24-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am not sure if AF is coming. i started to spot this morning. My boobs aren't sore anymore. Ah.....i thought the progesterone pessaries should hold off AF. It doesn't look like an implantation bleeding at all. Freaking out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Arlais it looks like their phone number on the web is outdated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is this it bbhope? 93839374.

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    Is this it bbhope? 93839374.

Number has been disconnected. Well we will see. Havent gotten a call from syd yet. I hope is positive. Then will go from there. My GP centre is closed until the 6th. So will be a hassle to find a random GP for a script but small prob if i do get positive!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (30-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bbhope.... yes, I guess it could be the Ovidrel trigger that they want totally out of your system before testing, but I really think by 9dp5dt it's gone. It's probably more an IVFA thing, with their rosters etc.

Will check back here tonight to see how those results went. So hope it's positive. Some women say they had no symptoms at all in the TWW, so I'm hoping for that too :-))

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

bbhope  (30-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    Number has been disconnected. Well we will see. Havent gotten a call from syd yet. I hope is positive. Then will go from there. My GP centre is closed until the 6th. So will be a hassle to find a random GP for a script but small prob if i do get positive!
    Hmmm that's weird,I haven't called them myself though, just gone in there.

So excited I saw you got your BFP!!

There is a walk in medical centre on perilya rd in craigie if you need to see a GP for a script - they're open until about 10pm I think. You might have to sit a while in the waiting room, but you will get to see a doc.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

bbhope  (30-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bbhope... congratulations on your BFP. That's the best news ever!!

If you don't mind sharing the gory details, I'm interested in knowing, now with knowledge of hindsight, why you didn't think your spotting was implantation bleeding a couple of days ago, when now it has turned out to be that. What was different? I know everyone is different. I've had no signs at all, but I'm hoping that since your first sign was at 6dp5dt, then maybe mine might still come (I'm presently at 7dp3dt, and yes, driving myself crazy by lack of any twitch or sign).