Can you recommend a good psychologist in the inner north melbourne area? (Brunswick) | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Can you recommend a good psychologist in the inner north melbourne area? (Brunswick)

hi all

just wondering if anyone knew of a good psychologist in the inner north melbourne area (around Brunswick)? i need to see someone about general anxiety/depression issues but i'd love to try someone that others have recommended, rather than picking someone from the yellowpages

thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    ** bump **

finallyready is offline Lead me not into temptation... I can find it all by myself!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've been seeing Dr Celeste Merrigan for several years now and can't recommend her highly enough! She's based at Kew junction though...

Thanks
    Reviews
    You have taken a very good decision, nice to hear. Psychologists help us to cope with all types of obstacles. It can be related to professional or personal life, they will help us to find solution. I would suggest you to search online for good psychologist, you will find lot of options to choose from, but make sure that you select an experienced and good psychologist.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I see an incredible psychologist that works from a MBU.
    She's a bit of a drive, but I totally think she's worth it. She only works with mums.
    PM me if you'd like the details.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    When I lived in Brunswick, I drove about 15/20 minutes to Footscray to see a family therapist who I met through Tweedle (sleep school) She was brilliant and helped me so much... PM me if you would like her details.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Go and see Dr. Dev RoyChowdhury

Quote Originally Posted by tracey1974 View Post
    hi all

just wondering if anyone knew of a good psychologist in the inner north melbourne area (around Brunswick)? i need to see someone about general anxiety/depression issues but i'd love to try someone that others have recommended, rather than picking someone from the yellowpages

thanks!
    I would recommend you go and see Dr. Dev RoyChowdhury. He is totally worth it. I saw him for my anxiety, stress, and depression too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bree at www.melbpsychotherapy.com.au is excellent, she's a psychotherapist and helped me tremendously - based in the Carlton/Brunswick area. Good luck, its as much about finding a fit for you.