+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Alexwp is offline Proud to be a Midwife in training
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Shinebrite... WOW... congratulations..
    http://www.flinders.sa.gov.au/womena...&id=AAL_PBGz_z
    This is the link to the Southern Mid group practice, attached to Flinders Medical Centre (tertiary hospital with ALL the bells and whistles).
    Your antenatal appointments will probably be at Noarlunga Hospital (you might even get me) and then delivery will be at Flinders. They have birthing suites for those who want labour the most natural way or if anything goes pear shaped you have all the back-up needed.

A really lovely Dr (GP) is Nicole Kerr (08 8384 7977) at Morphett Vale Family practice..

And if you need some support, there is always us! ;-)

A
    xo

mazzie is offline Of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Flinders Medical Centre have a birthing centre, that's where I had my daughter. Im not sure if they take high risk in there, but its worth a shot. If not the have their normal labour ward too which is good. That would be the closest public hospy and then there is also Flinders Private right next door.

If you go for the birthing centre you just have to apply at your first appointment and then you find out at about 20 weeks if you get in. Then you get a primary nd backup middy team who will deliver your baby and see you through the whole pregnancy and after care. It was a really beautiful experience!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

Wifey and I would love to catch up with anyone down this part of the world. (the south of Adelaide)

I'm a shift worker with the SAMFS and wifey is a full time student at UniSA and our little baby girl is now a whole 9 months old. We go to baby water play classes at the Noarlunga pool Tuesday mornings and pretty much anything else to help kill a little time. Bubs loves being out and about. She's a bit of a party problem. We have plenty of time off during the week for coffee and cake. Mmmmmmmm cake! I never could say no to a piece of carrot cake with thick icing.

We live at Morphett Vale and would love to extend our new "other new parent" friends a great deal more.

Cheers and kindest regards

Paul

Alexwp is offline Proud to be a Midwife in training
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Paull 64 & wifey,
    Congrats on your little IVF bundle (i have one of those myself).
    I dont post much on here, but welcome, none the less.

Blessings
    Alex

Thanks
    Reviews

Default ...Swimming time...

Hi there Shinebright

If you're interested, wifey and I take our little girl to water play lessons on Tuesday mornings at the Noarlunga pool. The cost is a huge $3.00 for two hours or anything you really feel like. It's so much fun, the bubs have a ball making new friends and holding each other's hands (that's so cute). It starts around 10:00am and finishes around 11:30. It's really informal and really more about letting the babies meet each other and interact in a warm, fun environment. So please feel free to come along, we would love to see you and your bubs.

Kindest regards

Paul
    SA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul64 View Post
    Hi there Shinebright

If you're interested, wifey and I take our little girl to water play lessons on Tuesday mornings at the Noarlunga pool. The cost is a huge $3.00 for two hours or anything you really feel like. It's so much fun, the bubs have a ball making new friends and holding each other's hands (that's so cute). It starts around 10:00am and finishes around 11:30. It's really informal and really more about letting the babies meet each other and interact in a warm, fun environment. So please feel free to come along, we would love to see you and your bubs.

Kindest regards

Paul
    SA
    Thanks paul! I'd love to join but I'm actually looking at going to the Thursday class as I have an older DD who isn't water safe so 2 kids and pregnant... Hrmmm haha Thursday's DD1 goes to school but IF I can actually find a pair of swimmers I'll be there thurs! Thanks tho!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey Paul, how old are the other bubs there? Or how young rather.

My boy is almost 7 weeks old but as soon as he can completely support his head (still a bit wobbly at times) I'm thinking about taking him to that. He looooves the bath and I think it's really important babies get used to water. Plus I love getting out of the house!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Hi all, im 28, stay at home mum and from Morphett Vale. I have a 5 yr old daughter and a 3 yr old daughter.

Am looking to make some new friends.

Feel free to email/facebook me greenslade06@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from some of you soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Spidey

As soon as the little ones can pretty much hold their little heads up, they can come along. The group is super informal as it's all about just getting together, talking, playing and letting the little ones get used to the warm water at their own pace.

We go along Tuesday morning from 10:00 till around 11:15 and our 10 month old simply goes nuts! She loves it.

I'll PM you with my email address if you're interested in more details.

Cheers and kindest regards

Paul
    SA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi my name is Jacquie, I am a first time Mummy to a beautiful little baby girl, she is 15 months now, WOW man do thay grow fast! I am looking to find some other Mums in the Southern part of Adealide to catch up with and have a coffee, and maybe meet some play mates for my little girl. I have tried play group and I feel as though I do not fit in at times , as I feel other Mums think I am strange as I am very much into attachment parenting, I co sleep with my little girl, and I am still breast feeding, she is slowly weaning now, naturally. I am looking for other like minded Mums, on the same wave length as myself.
    I have a group of friends whom are Mum's, but have very different ideas on parenting, not that I am one to judge. I am just over being told how I should be parenting, and being told I sould be doing differently. Any way I am keen to meet some time for a coffee!