+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    mazzie is offline Of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 25

I work 3 days a week and the girls stay at home with Dad on those days and one day childcare, on the other days I have a regular playdate once a week we have a family day every monday (my fiance and I both work alternate weekends and have mondays off together) where we do our garden or a nature walk or something like that.

I try to get to a playground 1-2 times a week as well because Tia LOVES them. We also go up to my mums farm once every few weeks the girls really enjoy it up there.

I haven't been to play n fun in ages but will have to go soon. It's a bit pricey with two kids though.

M x

Alexwp is offline Proud to be a Midwife in training
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Shinebrite

Hi and welcome to Adelaide. I was born and raised in Canberra (and know it can be dead boring at times). You've picked a gorgeous place to live, Aldinga is lovely. Were in Seaford Meadows.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey Alex, looks like DH thinks Aldinga is a bit far for his work so may b moving closer to Christies beach, I'm aware it's a much of a muchness but 20-30 traveling time a day extra could suck wen he's placed over the north side of adelaide. Your real estate agents suck!! Haha they're so lazy I'd never get any of them to open a house for me! I can't believe they dnt open Saturday's for viewing!! DH is having trouble fitting in times with work as it's a new job and none of them are accommodating! I want to move over now :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shinebrite View Post
    Hey Alex, looks like DH thinks Aldinga is a bit far for his work so may b moving closer to Christies beach, I'm aware it's a much of a muchness but 20-30 traveling time a day extra could suck wen he's placed over the north side of adelaide. Your real estate agents suck!! Haha they're so lazy I'd never get any of them to open a house for me! I can't believe they dnt open Saturday's for viewing!! DH is having trouble fitting in times with work as it's a new job and none of them are accommodating! I want to move over now :-(
    Hehehehehe... My husband is a real estate agent Are you buying or renting? You will get a much nicer (newer, nicer & more family friendly) house in Aldinga/ seaford area. Christies is a bit rough. although they are trying really hard to clean it up..

When are you actually moving?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Silly me....
    Last edited by TammyLou; 25-01-2011 at 14:28. Reason: delayed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexwp View Post
    Hehehehehe... My husband is a real estate agent Are you buying or renting? You will get a much nicer (newer, nicer & more family friendly) house in Aldinga/ seaford area. Christies is a bit rough. although they are trying really hard to clean it up..

When are you actually moving?
    I just moved to Seaford from Christie DOWNS.. Ahhh relief, even thought I was in a brand new estate it still had ferals walking all the way through it!

Christies Beach is much nicer than Christie downs, thats for sure & there are some really nice places in there!

Could try Morphette Vale or Reynella Shinebrite?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good move... Christie downs is seriously dodgy! ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha r u serious!!??! That's so funny!!! Were renting, I'd prefer a nice new house in aldinga, DH found one at Moana and our friend inspected it, apparently it's ok but considering I don't know how many living spaces it has, weather it has carpet or tiles... I'm actually a tad pi$$ed! So who does ur hubby work for, I'll call him thurs morning!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pm'd you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls! Okay... So I woke up to 2 little lines this morning.... Bit nervous as I'm a high risk pregnancy, moving to a new state and I don't even hav a GP!?!!! I want a natural birthing hospital with only midwives instead of stupid obs I've had in the past! Is there a big wait? Culd u girls get me a hospital number n name so I can book myself in? Pleeaase xx oh still breastfeeding too thank goodness my nipples don't hurt too much! Hav to go find another dress for SILs wedding tomorro as I was going to borrow one from my bestie and had brought some hold me in tights, they're gonna do jack all now! 3rd pregnancies make u bloat a hell of a lot faster and this is my first vegan/grain free 75% raw pregnancy!!! I shuldnt b bloated!!!