+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies! Thought I'd pop my head in here, I'm Leah. Were moving to aldinga area, round there anyways. I have 2 babies Lucy who's 4 and Minnie who is

Thanks
    Reviews
    ETA- Minnie who is 17mths. My hubby starts his job, he's a plumber on the 16th Jan and we will move over around feb-ish. So we only know a couple of ppl but wuld love to meet some mums who'll b able to teach me the ways!! Well nice to meet u xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shinebrite View Post
    ETA- Minnie who is 17mths. My hubby starts his job, he's a plumber on the 16th Jan and we will move over around feb-ish. So we only know a couple of ppl but wuld love to meet some mums who'll b able to teach me the ways!! Well nice to meet u xx
    Hi, how are you? Are you all ready to move over? How is your DH doing over here already?
    I live very close to Aldinga hopefully you have a nice transition into SA.

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Tammy, hubby flew out yesterday. He's staying at Christies beach with a friend. The girls screamed when we were saying goodbye and my eldest has broken down several times today and cried her little self to sleep with me cuddling her and singing to her last night WHILE feeding my youngest!!! He comes bak for the weekend next wk for his sisters wedding so just saving up for the truck over and bond for rent as it will b our first time renting as we own our house in Canberra! Fun times ahead....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh the poor little things.. I understand as husband works FIFO and is constantly away. DS who's three has just started understanding it.

Are you planning to stay a while in SA? Glad he has got someone to stay with. Hopefully you'll be over here with him in no time at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was actually thinking today that I never want DH to FIYO he has 2 qualifications that culd get him a excellent job in the mines but OMG I don't know how u do it ALL the time day 1 and I'm already exhausted and I'm living with my parents!! Were going to give Adelaide 2yrs min, if things dnt work out we'll prob try Melbourne or Canada before moving bak to boring, snobby, bogan Canberra!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bahaha... I've never been to Canberra so I have no idea what it is like. I lived in Darwin for about 18 years and hated Adelaide when I first moved here, tat was 8 years ago. Now I love it! I would love to move west though...

DH was thinking about talking his work overseas too, in the US.. but I don't like their health system.

Lol to being exhausted.. It is hard work but somehow it all just happens.

mazzie is offline Of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi shinebrite, I'm in Southern Adelaide too (Christies) Would be keen for a meetup when you get here - Tammy you up for it?
    We have kids of similar ages
    Maz

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mazzie, it sounds good to me
    Do you usually get out and about with the kids?

I try getting out most days with them play'n'fun, wooden playground & random playgrounds around the place.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tammy - your not missing out, Canberra is expensive and BORING!
    Wat schools are around the area? DD1 will b going to kindy then a private school in aldinga called southern vales I think? She starts reception (I think u call it?) hlf yearly in take. Weird!!

Mazzie - sounds great! Wen I can confirm a date we'll plan to meet up!!

You guys hav been very welcoming!! Thnkx!!! So how old are u girls? I'm 26. Wats the deal with Adelaide? Vibe of the place???

X

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast