+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default Want extra sections for your local area?

Would you like to see extra sections in here - for your particular suburb, town or region?

If you'd like a specific section for...for example...Hillarys (my fav ) Subiaco, or wherever you live, just make a post in here and 'report' it to the mods using the report button (red triangle with an exclamation mark in it - top right of each post) and we'll add a new section for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cna we have one for rockingham please??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think thats a great idea. Im in Secret Harbour but im sure I would fall under Rockingham

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by *Kris* View Post
    Cna we have one for rockingham please??
    done

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi - I was interested in getting a thread set up for Northern suburbs is that possible?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've set up sections for northern and southern suburbs of perth

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How about Eastern suburbs/hills?
    I'm on my phone so can't report it I don't think? But we always seem to get overlooked, it's always NOR or SOR stuff!
    I'd something for out my way, guildford, midland, swan valley, ellenbrook, swan view and surrounds

Edited to say....Sorry, just figured out this is an old thread the BH app shows the date and month, but not the year of a post.... Oops
    Last edited by MummyHas3boys; 28-04-2011 at 16:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MummyHas3boys View Post
    How about Eastern suburbs/hills?
    I'm on my phone so can't report it I don't think? But we always seem to get overlooked, it's always NOR or SOR stuff!
    I'd something for out my way, guildford, midland, swan valley, ellenbrook, swan view and surrounds

Edited to say....Sorry, just figured out this is an old thread the BH app shows the date and month, but not the year of a post.... Oops
    I've added an Eastern Suburbs section too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi would it be possible to add a Western Suburbs section? I Can't find any mum's to be near me (Nedlands)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTime Mum2012 View Post
    Hi would it be possible to add a Western Suburbs section? I Can't find any mum's to be near me (Nedlands)
    Yes! I live in West Perth and don't feel as though I fit into the existing groups either.