+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 133
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Miranda NSW
    Posts
    1,513
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    34
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm moved in just lots of sorting to do. I'm heading up to gymea at 10:30 for a coffee, i know its extremely short notice. Perhaps we could all meet up for coffee Monday or Tuesday at 10:30? How does that sound?

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the shire
    Posts
    1,449
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked
    163
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    yep monday is good for us. could we meet at 9.30? as pearly goes down at 10.30 now days.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Hey anyone interested in havIng coffee. I have a 21m old boy and live in Miranda

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the shire
    Posts
    1,449
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked
    163
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by squee09 View Post
    Hey anyone interested in havIng coffee. I have a 21m old boy and live in Miranda
    Morning would live to meet up next week if your free? Are there any parks around you. Dd has decided she is not that interested in cafe's as she loves to explore she is 1.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by A mothers love View Post
    Morning would live to meet up next week if your free? Are there any parks around you. Dd has decided she is not that interested in cafe's as she loves to explore she is 1.
    I know how that is. There is a nice indoor play centre at kirrawee that have a section for toddlers. That way they can't attempt to run off. (which mine is very good at doing without me noticing)

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Miranda NSW
    Posts
    1,513
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    34
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Monday 9:30 @ aromas to meet grab a coffee and I'm most happy to go to a park of your choice. Txt or call me ok

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the shire
    Posts
    1,449
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked
    163
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by squee09 View Post
    I know how that is. There is a nice indoor play centre at kirrawee that have a section for toddlers. That way they can't attempt to run off. (which mine is very good at doing without me noticing)
    We are almost at that stage!! How much is the play centre

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by A mothers love View Post
    We are almost at that stage!! How much is the play centre
    Its free for under 1 then $6 for 1-2years and $8 for 2years +. They also have a nice cafe there so it's the best of both worlds and you can actually chat without being worried they can get out

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the shire
    Posts
    1,449
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked
    163
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by squee09 View Post
    Its free for under 1 then $6 for 1-2years and $8 for 2years +. They also have a nice cafe there so it's the best of both worlds and you can actually chat without being worried they can get out
    Well that's not too bad sounds like a good idea. When are you free?

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by A mothers love View Post
    Well that's not too bad sounds like a good idea. When are you free?
    I'm free Friday this week then all next week except Tuesday


 

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone in Sutherland shire looking for a nanny share?
    By saffajudes in forum Metropolitan
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16-08-2012, 16:50
  2. Shire Kids Play Time (Sutherland shire & St George Area NSW)
    By AnitaJ7755 in forum Playgroups, Get Togethers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 25-07-2012, 13:49

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Riverton Leisureplex
An Extreme Family Pass at Riverton Leisureplex is the ultimate way to cool off during the summer school holidays. The $30 Pass allows pool and waterslide access for 2 adults and 2 children, as well as a drink, popcorn and an icy pole for each person.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Baby Car Seats and Infant Car Restraints
Buying a baby car seat? Check out our 'go-to' links here!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!