+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by squee09 View Post
    <br />
    <br />
    Hey I'm in Miranda

hey im keen to catch up with some mums in the area... not very good at using the forum but u can email me at brony_26@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey boo. I'm in miranda maybe me you and brony can all catch up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Sara want to get a coffee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi my name is Mel I live in Cronulla and I have a 6 week old little boy I have also recently moved back to the area and I am looking to meet people who love talking babies and kids :-) but also other stuff. I would also like someone to exercise with so I can get back into shape after having my little man. My email is mel.ebenstreit@gmail.com i'm new to this so please email if your interested in catching up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    H
    Quote Originally Posted by meleben View Post
    Hi my name is Mel I live in Cronulla and I have a 6 week old little boy I have also recently moved back to the area and I am looking to meet people who love talking babies and kids :-) but also other stuff. I would also like someone to exercise with so I can get back into shape after having my little man. My email is <a href="mailto:mel.ebenstreit@gmail.com">mel.ebenstr eit@gmail.com</a> i'm new to this so please email if your interested in catching up.
    <br />
    <br />
    Hey I emailed you wanting to catch up lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I am new here i wrote my own thread but didnt know if u were meant to write on this page. I don't know if anyone still goes on here cos it looks like no one has gone on since last yr, but my name is Sarah I am 27 and my son is 17 months would love to meet other mums as its hard to meet other mums.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thought I'd put this out there. I'm a Shire dad (sorry, I should say a possible future dad) with fertility issues. Plenty of time during the day for coffee, maybe other guys or females not quite there yet might like a chat over a coffee. I'm not shy, embarrassed or put off by female 'stuff' whatsoever so don't be shy just because I'm a bloke if you aren't.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi, we are new to the shire any wants some ideas on what goes on during the school term, we are in Kirrawee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by funnymummy87 View Post
    hi, we are new to the shire any wants some ideas on what goes on during the school term, we are in Kirrawee
    Hi there, welcome to the shire! What age are your children/child?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi my name is Alex I have a beautiful 2 year old boy just hoping to meet other mums