+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    It's such a $hit day I wouldn't blame anyone for not turning up will be at Gloria jeans waiting for 20mins if no one shows will be going back home sorry.

Anyanka

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey there,

I'm moving to the shire next month I'm 25 and DH is 29. I have two girls DD1 who is 4 and DD2 who is 18 months.

Is anyone still catching up. Would def like to meet some other mums!

I used to live in Miranda when I had DD1 and found it very lonely not knowing anyone so hopefully I can make some new friends!

Does anyone have any primary school age children? Do you have any recommendations for schools?

Sara

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh im only reading these comments now for some reason! :S but i was called into work at last minute that day so couldnt make it. did many of you go??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyanka View Post
    I'm the red head and probably the only one with a pram with 4 wheels. Lol I don't like 3 wheel prams.

I will have a hot pink nappy attached to the bonnet of the pram using it as a sun shade. Plus have a red nappy bag on the handle of the pram

Anyanka

oh im only reading these comments now for some reason! :S but i was called into work at last minute that day so couldnt make it. did many of you go??

Thanks
    Reviews
    any mums from caringbah??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Brony26 View Post
    any mums from caringbah??
    <br />
    <br />
    Hey I'm in Miranda

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey
    I have a 2 year old boy we don't know many mums with kids. I moved to Miranda when bubba was born. Really wish I could find some friends with the same things in common aka kids.

Quote Originally Posted by mummytocharlie View Post
    Hi Sara,<br />
    <br />
    I have an 14mth old boy and am 3mths pregnant with our second. We moved to the shire in January and also lived here 3yrs ago as hubby is in the army. I'm 26 and my husband is 34. I totally understand how lonely it can be as we always seem to be moving!!<br />
    <br />
    If you're interested in catching up sending me an email is prob easiest cos I hardly come on here.. <a href="mailto:rhiannonwalker85@msn.com">rhiannonwal ker85@msn.com</a><br />
    <br />
    I meet up with another mum each week at a playground near our house in Sylvania that's great as it's fully fenced so the toddlers can run around safely! <br />
    <br />
    Hopefully chat soon! Goodluck with the move :-)<br />
    <br />
    Rhiannon
    <br />
    <br />

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,
    I am new to the area (caringbah) & don't know too many people, and I'm sure there is others out there like me! So we are looking to meet some people and other mums, my little girls is 2 (don't mind if your kids are not exactly her age!). We both like getting out and about adn also have a great place for kids too. If anyone wants to catch up or in my situation please feel free to contact me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,
    I'm new to the bbhub & did a post before, but my daughter & I are also new to the area & don't know anyone else too. So if you want to catch up please contact me, my daughter is 2 & we are around Caringbah.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by boos View Post
    Hi there,
    I'm new to the bbhub & did a post before, but my daughter & I are also new to the area & don't know anyone else too. So if you want to catch up please contact me, my daughter is 2 & we are around Caringbah.

hey im in caringbah also and my daughter is 19months old and got another one on the way. if u wanted to catch up email me at brony_26@hotmail.com.
    bronwyn