+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    I would also be keen to meet up with other mums. I have a 4 year old boy at kindy on Monday and Tuesdays, a 2 year old girl and a 2 week old boy.
    Thanks,
    Nicole

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm also keen to meet up I have just moved to the area and have a 1 and 2 year old both girls. If anyone wants to meet up x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies...
    I'm also keen to join a play group I have a 16 month old and a almost 3 year old... Girls
    have any of u organised anything

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone.
    it sounds like there are lots of people who are keen to meet but nothing has been organised, at least not to my knowledge. So, for those who are keen, how about we try to meet on Thursday 25/4, at lake Annand (near the pirate ship playground at 10am? It's a public holiday so if Friday suits better just post on the thread and we can change it to whatever suits the majority and hopefully we could go from there
    cheers, Nicole

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds good to me although new to the area so no idea where it is but I'm sure ill find it. I'm easy for whichever day. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello,
    Not sure if this will work but if you click on the link below, it should have a map of Lake Annand. The pirate ship playground is closest to bright st and probably the best street to park in.

If its ok, we will stick to Thursday as I have just realised that we would not be able to make it Friday.

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari&q=lake+annand+toowoomba&um=1&ie=U TF-8&hq=&hnear=0x6b965c0f9c713181:0x2a00eef1b6b859e0, Lake+Annand&gl=au&sa=X&ei=jzZrUYHCNa-QiAfWo4HQAw&ved=

Last edited by nbe247; 15-04-2013 at 22:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope to meet some other mums this morning at Lake Annand. So you know who I am, I will be wearing jeans and a black top and I wear glasses.
    see you today at 10am!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! Well I obviously discovered this thread too late! How did the playdate go, anyone else show up? Im keen if theres been anything else organised? I have a 3.5 yr old dd and a 1.5 yr old dd.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, I am looking for a Play group in the Lake Annand area for toddlers close to 2 yrs (2013) Does anyone know of any... Especially ones which meet on weekends? Weekdays are fine too please reply to tamsco19@y7mail.com thank you
    Last edited by tambla; 04-05-2013 at 22:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello. The play date at lake Annand was not a success! I went there but had no way of recognising the other mum/s, so if they where there, I didn't know! So, if anyone is interested in meeting up this Saturday at lake Annand at 10am, I will be there. If you would like to add me on face book (Nicole Erlandson) then we can arrange more details if necessary but at least you will see a photo of me and we will have a better chance of recognising each other!
    Hopefully this Saturday suits everyone and if so, see you then!
    Cheers, Nicole