+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Highfields

Hi everyone, I live out at highfields and would love to start a parents group/play date group.. I would live to know if anyone is interested.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ssm81... I too have been thinking about inviting people to start a mothers/parent group. I used to belong to one down south and we took turns having it at each others house which was great... So I would be keen if anyone else is...
    I have two little girls, one 22 months old and the other is 4 months old... So of u manage to get one started, let me know :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default New playgroup

Hi Rubydaisylou-I definately keen I have a 3 1/2 year old and a 2 year old..what days are you available? Perhaps if we just start others will join in as we go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you guys go? Is the group already started? I have a little girl who is 13mths.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone that's commented on this thread still meet up? Iv just moved to Highfields?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm looking to start a playgroup. My son is 22 months and we live in Kearney's Spring....

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI. I live in Toowoomba. My daughter is 7 weeks old and I am starting to get a bit lonely sitting at home. Wondering if anyone knows of a playgroup / mothers group in Toowoomba. If not, I am considering starting one up so if you would be interested in joining me, please reply to this thread. Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Aloha25, CanuckMom....and anyone else. I help co-ordinate a Play group called Little Lights, it's in Rangeville and is open to all parents/carers and their children (birth to pre-school). Here are the details:

LITTLE LIGHTS: Wednesdays 9:30am till 11am (school days).
    Downstairs at the Toowoomba Christian Assembly (Gospel Hall), 316 Mackenzie Street, Rangeville, Toowoomba.
    No Charge - All Welcome.
    Includes morning tea, crafts, music & singing plus special events throughout the year.
    Enquiries and to be sent a term schedule please contact Amanda: llights@gospelhalltoowoomba.com.au Ph : 46 359994 or Ann-Maree on 46 134937. Please Note: Next week (20th March) is at the above address and then the following week (27th March) we are having our Easter breakup at Picnic Point - Middle Park playground. There is then 2 weeks school holidays with term 2 beginning Wednesday 17th April, 2013. Be great to have some of you along .
    Last edited by mandakate; 15-03-2013 at 11:33. Reason: Correction

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mandakate For This Useful Post:

aloha25  (15-03-2013),tambla  (04-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello, I live in Toowoomba (moved up from the GC because of husbands job) I am looking for somewhere to meet mums and let off steam as well as have my 17 month old son meet new little people too. We are relatively new to the area so making friends has not been too easy either any ideas of where to go or what to do would be so great Thankyou

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Meet Up?

Hi there! We're still looking for some other mums and bubs to meet up. My son is 22 months. If you want to perhaps set something up, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by xxejnxx View Post
    Hello, I live in Toowoomba (moved up from the GC because of husbands job) I am looking for somewhere to meet mums and let off steam as well as have my 17 month old son meet new little people too. We are relatively new to the area so making friends has not been too easy either any ideas of where to go or what to do would be so great Thankyou