+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello. That would be great. I live near Lake Annand in Rangeville. Do you have facebook? I don't know how to sent details privately on this website. If you do, my profile name is Nicole Erlandson. Cheers!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello...have you had any luck finding a playgroup? I have a 15month old boy who would love to spend time with some other little people.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello. I haven't had any real success in finding an actual playgroup but I have found a great friend through this thread. I also have a boy (2.5) and 10 month old daughter who both like spending time with other children and we love meeting new people. If you want, we could arrange a time and place to meet and let the kids play?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I'm at Glenvale and we've just moved here ... My baby boy is 11months I'd be really keen to catch up with you so our little ones can have a play and we can meet my email is beautifique@hotmail.com and I'm Nicole

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, have just moved back to Toowoomba and am looking for some new friends as I have lost contact with most of my school friends here, my daughter is 2yrs 2mths and loves playing with other children. would love to meet up with someone as i'm a bit lonely

Emma

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Nicole and Emma,I have sent Nicole an email about catching up tomorrow 11/11 at midday. My email is larissap69@gmail.com. Let me know what you think! Anyone else who is interested..email as well!Larissa

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lol only just seen through my emails that people was commenting on here. im so slack with checking emails

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I have just moved to Highfields and I have an 11 month old son I would love to catch up and meet some new people here in Toowoomba.

Are you still looking for new people?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Emma, & HVLA85, & anyone else
    Of course!!! We'd love u to join us .. We are meeting today at 12.30pm at queens park along Lindsay St ... There'll be myself Nicole & another Nicole (Larissa can't make it today)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I also just came across this post. I live in middle ridge and would love for myself and my 9 month old girl to met some new people