+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I Love both of your Threads LINK
    I Love my Dd's ages 13 and 10 years old ,
    I Loved dressing them up when they were little ,
    I Love watching T.v and movies with them ,
    and now the teenager signs are showing
    already got her AF and now wants make-up ,
    next is boyfriends but not until 16 or maybe 20 (can I hide out for a while)
    parenthood is hard but I Love it .
    Last edited by Ruby Slippers; 16-04-2010 at 20:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I love how much she cares for her friends and how important friendship is to her.

Her creativity

Playing make believe forever, normally shops or house or fairies.

Going to dance class and singing all the pop songs with her little friends and then getting all dressed up for the end of year concert and being so excited.

Letting her take control on the clothing front. There is NO choice for me, DD will pick whatever she likes and has done so since she could walk. Her taste is better than mine anyway - she even bids on stuff from ebay.

I luv my girl and my boy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have two girls, so clearly biased but I lurve girls.
    Mine are both very bright, thoughtful, caring, gentle and very loving and affectionate yet also very strong (willed), independent, confident, assertive, determined and capable.

They have a lovely nuturing side to them, which I see with other children, animals and each other and they are very comfortable in themselves. They are very loving, bonded and connected to DH, and I and their grandparents and extended family, and love to show their love and affection in thoughtful ways, despite their young age. They love to play all sorts of games, including gender neutral stuff, but despite our best efforts they are still very girlie.

They love to sing, dance and put on 'shows' for us every day, they are very creative and love all sorts of crafts, creating all the time. They are interested in how things are made, how they grow and see relationships and connections in everything eg animal families, robot families, etc.

They love pink and purple, dresses, skirts, hair clips, jewellery, shoes, clothes, barbie dolls, babies, prams, handbags and dress ups involving fairies and princesses and unicorns, rainbows, ballerinas etc.

I never had a preference when I was pregnant, and found out what I was having and was never disappointed to be having a girl (neither time). I am a feminist and love having a close relationship with my girls and passing on the wisdom that I and my other female friends and relatives can pass onto them and to encourage them to be anything they want to be.

Girls are amazing, if only that was recognised all over the world!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Clothes are easier to find and they have nicer outfits.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have one daughter. She is quite good looking. She loves red colour cloths. She like singing and dancing. She is really qute.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can go on and on and on about having girls, they are wonderful, I am looking forward to the day that we can go to a cafe and have a cappucino together, baby cinos for now, very cute.
    They sure are daddy's little princesses!!

MeHubby
    DD1-7yrs DD2-5yrs Blessed Twice TTC#3

Thanks
    Reviews
    as previously mentioned princesses, fairies, dressups, twirling around, pink and purple, braids and pigtails, ballet flats, rediculous amounts of affection, long attention span, socially aware and wanting to please, dresses, early knowledge of who belongs to who in terms of family (mums, dads, uncles, aunts, cousins), remembering where the gifts came from, cute swimmers in summer, tutu's, gold bracelets and above all the fact that women hold the world together and that one day thanks to her parent/s our daughters will be one of those strong, independant and caring women.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I dont have a girl but i want one because i want to have the same relationship with my daughter that mum had with me. We would stay up at night talking about all sorts of stuff, you still could with a boy but might be a bit different.

I also want to be able to be in the birthing room with my daughter, if she would like that

dillydAlly is offline --> The most precious princess in all the land :D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You are raising a future mummy and teaching her how to be a good mummy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    pretty clothes
    doing her hair all nice and her appreciating it
    mine is a real girly girl and loves pink shoes and lacey socks the works
    painting nails - yes i know she's not quite 3 but she loves it
    how mothering she is - takes her stuffed bunny in the car to daycare and leaves it in her carseat and tells it to be a good girl and she'll come back later