Great things about GIRLS | Page 2 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Girls have the prettiest clothes and you can do their hair all pretty I love my DD

RoarsomeMum is offline Right to speak, responsibility to listen..
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It's such a hard question! Cause, yep, Everything! (But I imagine everything is great about Boys too!)

the only difference is the genitals (and It just seemed well very odd and just wrong to scream VAGINA! as the biggest asset!!!!)

So Hair, that is a good thing (when you actually know how to do it, not like Poor Roar Roar and her Crooked Parts and pigtails!)

jewelry!!! oh that rocks!

The pretty pink ruffly stuff and the lace and the ribbons and all that Jazz

Oh, and the Ability to STUN others with the attitude of a 14 year old boy coming from a tiny Ultra feminine angelic little face.

She ROCKS! (even when she is being a menace, I can snuggle into her ultra soft still baby hair and think, you, My daughter, are the most wondrous creature in the entire world. I LOVE YOU ROAR!)
    Last edited by RoarsomeMum; 13-04-2010 at 17:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    they are so great i went back for seconds....and you have experienced first hand just how adorable and perfect my 2 are

honestly though, i have 2 and they are so different. DD1 is very placid and DD2 is a lunatic, neither are the 'stereo type' girl...they are just 2 different wee little peeps that i love

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldies on the way View Post
    I thought these 2 threads (1 on girls and 1 on boys) could help others who are experiencing gender dissapointment.

Just trying to share the love a bit!
    great idea!!!!
    I also love calling her a princess

Thanks
    Reviews
    No idea whether it means anything but both my girls have been fantastic sleepers, better teethers than DS AND haven't bitten me when breastfeeding.

Also when they are grown up, having daughters I think can tend to keep a family close.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everything

Thanks
    Reviews
    i only have a boy but when i go clothes shopping for him i cant help but notice that there is twice as much girls range as boys.
    when we concieve #2 i hope to have a little princess but i have a feeling it will be another prince for us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DH always said he wanted a boy, but DD won him over right from the start, now he's hoping for another girl.

What's best about girls? Apart from all the pink I guess it's those sweet smiles and cute giggles, but that just comes with being a baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So hard to pin point!!! I LOVE having 2 little girls!!!
    The clothes, the fairy, princess, dress up parties they get invited to, dancing, doing their hair, shopping with them, how they want to be exactly like me and do everything I do... well at the mo anyway, so cute!
    I would love a little boy one day though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    For now it's all about the clothes.
    But I can't wait for the 'grown up' stuff. Her first boyfriend. Seeing her in her wedding dress. Seeing the look of love in her eyes when she has her own little baby to look after, and knowing that she 'gets' it, what it is to be a mum and how much you love your little baby.
    I'm sure I will love my boy (if and when he comes along) and can do all those things with him too, but for now I'm loving my little girl