Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EmyN View Post
    My Baby Boy and Me

It's three am, they're all asleep,
    and no one is here to see.
    As we rock slowly back and forth,
    my baby boy and me.
    So beautiful EmyN!! I just read it and have tears ********* down my face still. I have a 3 year old boy and one on the way.

My son is SO affectionate, all of my friends have girls and in our circle my son is by far the most affectionate child.

I know one day he'll be a teenage boy, taller than me, noisy, stinky but I want to remember every moment with him now. Even those moments in the middle of the night when I am SO tired, because I know one day when I'm wishing he'd just GET OUT OF BED, these little moments we spend will seem like they were a lifetime ago.

He's so sweet with animals. He's hilarious, he makes us laugh all the time. He's gorgeous playing with his cars and trains (and it's easy to put some in my handbag for when we're at a cafe etc!). He loves reading books. He loves his Mummy and Daddy and Grandparents and Aunt and Uncle SO much, he wants to ring them all the time! He hates when I'm cross at his dad.. He gets so excited when Daddy is home and they play outside together. He likes to help me do laundry. He's so very brave and I'm so proud of him every single day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hahaha I know lovinmybub! I sobbed when I first read it hahaha.

Your little man sounds just gorgeous. I hope my bub is just as affectionate at that age!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My little boy is sweet-natured, sensitive, cuddly and easy-going. These qualitlies aren't necessarlily boy-specific, but I can tell you - I'd have another 5 boys if all boys were like him.

My DD is only just about to turn one but she has been high-maintenance since day dot. DS was the cruisiest bub. DD is a ninja in a baby disguise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My boys are so beautiful ...

My DS1 is so affectionate, thoughtful and loving!! He makes me so proud and makes me laugh and smile more than I ever have - he also gives the best cuddles in the world. My DS2 is only 8 weeks old - but already he is a cuddly little bunny

I wouldn't have life any other way - I love being surrounded by noisy, beautiful boys!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    my ds,

is the sweetest child i have ever known, he is only 5 yet always tries to look after me, when he goes to get himself a drink or a snack he asks me if i want some too <3 he tells me loves me, and says 'wheres my beautiful mummy? THERE SHE ISSSS' lol the woman that ends up with him someday is going to be very very lucky. he is SO loving he's beautiful, im so proud.

now for ds#2...hes only 10 months and 3 weeks (roughly) and lol hes a cheeky one, he's a real boys boy already, he loves making loud noises, and getting rough with daddy! he loves banging on everything with his hands.. he's adorable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    While I don't believe it's because he's a boy this us why I love my boy.

He's soft and gentle, always uses his manners, asks how everyone is feeling, rubs and brushes my hair when I'm sick, kisses and cuddles, is kind and considerate to others, loves cooking, cars and helping his Mummy and Daddy with the house work, loves tractors, dress ups with my clothes, worships his family and is just plain gorgeous.

It's all to do with their personalities and how you raise them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No man will ever love you as much as your son does.

Mrs Molly Coddle is offline I've admitted in writing that veve is awesome - eeek she has proof!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nappy change waaaay easier!
    lots of things. I live my ds. He is affectionate, boisterous, energetic and sensitive. And hillarious! Not all necessarily because he is a boy but I could never be disappointed to have another boy if there was a guarantee he'd e like my beautiful ds

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 7 sons and they are all different, but they are very close to their mums, even teenage boys they are very protective
    When I go out with my 15 yr old son he always does everything from carrying all the shopping to loading it all and unloading, I dont have to do much and he also mows the lawn, takes out our huge bins that I cant even move 1 inch. Yeah its good having sons

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 1+1=5 View Post
    other than being sweet...i dunno . hair is low maintenance and clothes are easy to co-ordinate...match the pants to the jumper/t-shirt. cheap, boys don't have accessories like stockings, bracelets, hair clips .
    Definitely!

And the fact that as their mother, you can groom them properly how to treat a woman ... my 7 year olds open doors for ladies and are "trained" to help with bringing the shopping in from the car and stuff...

There are no "frills" in our household, which is a good or bad thing, depending on how you look at it.

Having 4 boys we're constantly harassed about "going back for a girl" which is tiring some days- yes a girl would have been nice, but we did go back TWICE more after the twins and got TWO MORE BOYS!

Best thing though, is mummy is put on a pedestal