+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Baldie's Mum is offline <--- Tommy Campbell, T.C, Baldie.....whatever you call him, he is ours!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I am so excited to be having a little man!

Has anyone had alot of jelousy from other family members?? For having one that can carry on the family name???

I love saying that i have a wee boy waiting to come earthside!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    oh and I love that he will always be

mummas little boy

great idea for a thread BTW!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I Love both of your Threads LINK

I Love my 3 year old Little man he makes me laugh everyday ,
    I think after having 2 girls and then a boy ,
    changing he's bottom was way easier .

Baldie's Mum is offline <--- Tommy Campbell, T.C, Baldie.....whatever you call him, he is ours!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I just thought it would be good to start these threads for people experiencing gender dissapointment!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's a lovely thread, but the positives of the gender child you have doesn't diminish the feelings for the baby you won't have. Remember that GD isn't about the baby you have, cos you will love them to pieces, it is about the baby you aren't having. 2 separate issues.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Boys rock!!!Its all about Cars,trucks,being outside and riding bikes in our house!
    BUT my 4yo is sooo damn fussy about what he wears,right down to shoes and a hat.He gets changed about 4 times a dayWe call him Lady GaGa LOL

But my boys are cuddly,and lovey,lots of kisses and MAAAAMMMMMAAA's!!But also lots of attitude

TeamAwesome is offline No one's perfect, but everyone can be awesome.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Not reading anything other than the first post so I don't get distracted before posting.

DS is kind, thoughtful, generous, intelligent, affectionate, creative, imaginative (all things so far that I usually hear attributed to girls) he comes up with ideas and builds things/creations with blocks, paper, small cardboard boxes and bits and bobs - we get robots, cars, forts and castles, boats, dolls (for his sisters though they need some imagination ).

He's bold and adventurous but likes to stay close to us while doing so to make sure we can see what he's up to, he plays imaginatively, makes up stories (the good kind-not lies) makes up jokes and games for his sisters and friends.

He loves helping around the house, in the kitchen and in the garden - we have plans for a vegetable patch and a few fruit trees (not sure if we'll do it here or not as we don't know if we'll stay in this house) first brought up because of an experiment at school with the good old grass head stocking.

He learns from every experience we encounter and loves sharing them.

Gee I could go on as I'm so proud of my DS but I'm trying not to be overly specific as I can think of so many examples for all the things I've mentioned I'd be typing all day long.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    My boy is super affectionate, just wants to cuddle and kiss all the time. He goes "mmmm" and puts his lips on me nicely about half the time - the other half its open mouth slobberfest I dont know, I just think everything about him is wonderful. The way he moves even. The little stompy stagger of a baby boy is just adorable.

The way he's always busy. Always exploring. Always doing things. He's constantly doing things that are brag worthy! Mums at the park always go "wow! he's such a good climber!" "he's so steady on his feet!" "he's so fearless" he falls over and bounces back up and just keeps on running.

I was disapointed to not be having a girl. I wanted and hoped for a girl, hoped for a mistake on the scan until the moment he was born.

Now I cant imagine anything more beautiful and amazing than my son

I did used to say that I wouldn't find out the gender of our next baby until they were born, because I'd still be gutted to be having another boy I'd rather find out when they are born and then I wont be disapointed because I'd have my baby.

I almost thing now if I was having another baby i would want another boy.

A girl would still be nice though....

... which is great! Because I could only have one or the other, so either way I'm happy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh where do I start In the four months he has been here he has such an amazing impact on us!

Seeing him with his Dad melts my heart Father and son.... very cute

I love that he is the first boy to be born for 17 years on DF's side of the family, so makes him a bit special!

Easy to change their nappies (not having to ensure its wiped front to back etc)

I could go on lol Boys are awesome!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I don't know yet, Nathan is still a baby just the same as what his sisters were.