User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    HelenHasTwins is offline Oh the love I have for my twin boys! How wonderful a feeling it is...
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Denise Drysdale's comment on "The Circle" ...just plain wrong!

I was just watching "The Circle" on channel 10 and they were discussing sperm donors and IVF ......AND Denise Drysdale made a comment saying " IF god wanted you to have a child he would give you one"

This really made me mad

Me (39) DH (34)
    Finally after TTC for 5 year
    Twins Born 22/4/09 3.26 & 3.27pm
    Baby C due in Jan ( our miracle baby) concieved naturally and a total suprise

Thanks
    Reviews
    Urgh...good one Denise..
    “When people say, "You really, really must" do something, it means you don't really have to. No one ever says, "You really, really must deliver the baby during labor." When it's true, it doesn't need to be said.”
    Tina Fey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clearly god skipped out on giving her a brain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HelenHasTwins View Post
    I was just watching "The Circle" on channel 10 and they were discussing sperm donors and IVF ......AND Denise Drysdale made a comment saying " IF god wanted you to have a child he would give you one"

This really made me mad
    i dont think she ment to offend, but the other lady corrected her while ago umi said about ivf babies are frenstein babies
    Me 23 & DH 33
    Our Lil Man 05.02.2010

HelenHasTwins is offline Oh the love I have for my twin boys! How wonderful a feeling it is...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I sent them a email...it really upset me

Me (39) DH (34)
    Finally after TTC for 5 year
    Twins Born 22/4/09 3.26 & 3.27pm
    Baby C due in Jan ( our miracle baby) concieved naturally and a total suprise

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree it was horrible and I actually watched that part and wondered how long it would be till it is a topic on here, I can't believe she said that I usually like her

Glad though that Georgie tried to point out how she was so wrong, I think none of the other three knew what to say.

And good on you Helen for sending an email hopefully she does an on air apology to everyone who has been down that difficult path of idiotic comments like that
    I Love my Two :

DD1 - 4
    - Independent, Strong willed beautiful girl driving me slowly insane by her determination not to listen (and she's doing a great job)

DD2 - Newbie
    - My booby monster, no sleeping, wearing gorgeous princess who is ensuring she is the last bubba by making sure DH and I never sleep let alone

Thanks
    Reviews
    So wrong! What a stupid ideology!

I find alot of what is said on that show is just plain offensive sometimes. Its a terrible show TBH, Im surprised it has survived this long.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ive actually never watched the show b4.

I think a comment like that is easy said when you havent had problems conceiving your children

Im sure her opinion would be different if she was faced with fertility problems.
    DH 27 Me 27
    Wee man 5
    Bubba shrimp 3

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege

Thanks
    Reviews
    I saw it too... It kind of looked like it just slipped out... And I couldn't help but wonder how Many times SHE had been told that when she was little, TTC iykwim.... She looked really ashamed and the others called her on it quickly. It was a horrible thing to say though.

Guest Guest
    Yes, God created everything perfect and the devil created science and we should go back and live in caves
    I wonder if he she feels the same way when she goes to the dr. or if she'd ever have an operation for anything. Having such an extreme view on what natural is and this is how God made your body.
    Next she'll be saying to chemo patients, if God wanted you to be cancer free, he would take it away himself.... or is it only limited to one science?????

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest For This Useful Post:

TinyLittleTootsies  (03-05-2011)