+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Hey we are from NSW and have the same laws regarding commercial surrogacy and we used surrogacy in Thailand was simple and very quick. State law may ban it however federal law have no issues with it at all, getting bubs passport and citizenship was easy and Oz embassy in Thailand help us through it all.

Email me for more info Cohentobias@hotmail.com

Hello girls! Thanks to this forum we chose Ukrainian clinic. Our first meeting with our doctor was in July and now we are waiting for news. We chose economy package for €29 900. There were also packages with more services for higher price. We can't afford to pay more now. We had 5 failed cycles of ivf before. Those procedures pulled a lot of money from us that's why economy package suits us the most right now. This package includes all necessary services so I think it won't influence the final result) I wish all of us good luck!

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 27-02-2014, 13:04
  2. Looking for a Surrogate to help us complete our family :)
    By Intending parents in forum Adoption / Surrogacy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 27-02-2014, 13:00
  3. Becoming a surrogate
    By SurroLou in forum Adoption / Surrogacy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-09-2012, 10:53