+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Augonald,
    Congratulations on the arrival of your precious gift I hope to be able to share the same amazing news one day

I tried to find your Facebook page but I'm not having much luck. Was wondering if you could please attach the link here?

So glad to hear that surrogacy has been successful in Queensland.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love the link to the fb page to pls!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    http://www.facebook.com/SurrogacyInQld
    This is the link to my new facebook page, to help others who are looking into doing surrogacy in QLD as i am just about to go to court for parentage order.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations! What a lovely happy ending.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi i have frozen embryos here in melbourne.if its illegal to have an indian surrogate,would taking these embryos to india be illegal too. Im wondering if you did the whole process over in India? karen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I noticed your dialogue with linny and I wondered if youd had many women contacting you in this way.Ive posted on this site looking for a gestational surrogate,and recieved two replies from''browsers'',who never replied to my reply..What an odd thing. Is posting on bubhub a good way to go to try to make contact with a surrogate? or am I missing something? Its just so hard to know where to start? karen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there. I'm a Melbourne based surrogate. I'm only really open to gestational surrogacy, but I'm open to travel. If anyone was still looking could you reply with your email addresses?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello id live to chat to you, my email is boozyduck@y7mail.com. My post on this site is titled "unconventional family looking for a gestational surrogate in melbourne, if youd like to read it. Look forward to hearing from you. Karen

Thanks
    Reviews
    You should think of surrogacy in India. It is a quick and easy process in India. I think you should consult Bourn Hall Clinic in India for possible treatments or surrogacy. This is a UK based IVF treatment clinic having its presence in UK, Dubai and India. They should be able to guide you properly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are u talking about me Karend? I dunno what Dialogue means? But I think I posted my email address and my post was deleted!

32 Yr Old Single Mum of 3 on the Gold Coast.. Egg Donor & Considering Surrogacy!