+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there we just moved here from Brisbane not all that far but I only know family
    here , I'm 28 he's 29 have a beautifu 3 yr old girl and also a 5 month old lil girl
    my lights to my soul , would love to have other mums or other people to hang out with hope to hear from you names Aroha and we live in upper coomera too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi 2Bboys and Ems,

I'm a new mum in the Coomera area as well, with a little girl Lillian who is two weeks old tomorrow! Looking to also meet some mums in the area. Would you be able to post the stroller group details here for me as well?[

Thanks

ChantelleQ

UOTE=Emrixy;6404905]Hi, I know you posted this in 2010 but I thought I'd reply anyway!
    I'm an English mummy of two ( jack who's 3 and Charlie who is 6 months) and I'm moving to the gold coast next month .. And I'd love to have a meet up with some other mums when I get there. I'm 31 and my fiancée is Irish and he is 29. We used to live in Sydney for four years but went back to uk to have the babies!!! Ems xx[/QUOTE]

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Chantelle

Huge congrats on your bub. Beautiful name.

I'll come back later with some more info, I'm on my phone at the moment.

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Chantelle

You will find all the info on the websites below:

www.mummyliciousfitness.com.au

www.yummymummyfitness.info

Both draw a decent bunch of ladies, all lovely. I go Monday & Saturday so might see you there!

I'm the one with the crazy 2yo who doesn't listen & his much better behaved baby brother!

Hope to meet you there x

Thanks
    Reviews
    There are a few things you can do with your newborn
    There is a very good playgroup for 0-12 months conducted by a child health nurse at Oxenford CC. It is free and it runs on Tues (9.30am -11.30am)

There are some free program like music, singing, reading and stuff which your baby will be too young for. Just pick up a brochure at the CC or get some info from the childhealth clinic at Upp Coomera.

Quote Originally Posted by ChantelleAndLily View Post
    Hi 2Bboys and Ems,

I'm a new mum in the Coomera area as well, with a little girl Lillian who is two weeks old tomorrow! Looking to also meet some mums in the area. Would you be able to post the stroller group details here for me as well?[

Thanks

ChantelleQ

UOTE=Emrixy;6404905]Hi, I know you posted this in 2010 but I thought I'd reply anyway!
    I'm an English mummy of two ( jack who's 3 and Charlie who is 6 months) and I'm moving to the gold coast next month .. And I'd love to have a meet up with some other mums when I get there. I'm 31 and my fiancée is Irish and he is 29. We used to live in Sydney for four years but went back to uk to have the babies!!! Ems xx
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks
    Reviews
    HEY INTERESTED IN COMMING TO THE PLAYGROUP I HAVE A THREE YEAR OLD GIRL AND 2 YEAR OLD GIRL WE HAVE RECENTLY MOVED OVER FROM NZ AND WOULD BE KEEN TO GET THE KIDS AROUND OTHER KIDS AS THEY HAVE BEEN ROUND LARGE EXTENDED FAMILY AND IN CARE FROM A YOUNG AGE AND ARE GETTING A LIL BORED WELL ALOT WHERE ABOUTS OPPOSITE COLES IN THAT SCHOOL/ CHURCH?