+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi my name is Katrina and im 19. I have a 6 month old daughter and i live in coomera. I am really interested in joining a mothers group and making friends with other parents in this area but i dont have transport. I was wondering if there are any other mothers around here that are in mothers groups that could pick me up on the way? Just really wanting to get out and about!

Thanks
    Reviews
    the Mums & Bubs! Nth GC group on face book is planning on the 28th of September.Might be a good chance to meet other mums and kids. Join the face book group or message me and I can give you the details if you are interested :-) Kelly

Thanks
    Reviews

Default play group

hi everyone
    just letting you know theres a brand new play group started in upper coomera oposite coles on a friday. so far there has been several babies attend and also toddlers. its only $2 per visit
    9:30-11:30am
    playgroup gives u free membership for under 9 months of age. u can come twice before needing to join.
    my number is 0424 789 570

hope to see some new faces
    Keshia :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all,
    I live near Coles (The Landings) at Upper Coomera but I haven't had my baby yet :-) Due next April.

Thanks
    Reviews
    the new playgroup is just opposite the coles so not far from u at all! theres no rule that u must have a child to attend i dont think? lol well i am there every week so if u want to get to know some local mums then feel free to come along!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello Coomera mums, just wondering if you ladies know of any good doctor around?

I used to see George Mitov at Upper Coomera Medical Center and he's gone to somewhere else.
    Scheduled for my week 12 ultrasound and regular checkup this week and I do not like the other Indian doctors at the same medical center. They are not as attentive as Dr Mitov.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dr George Mitov is at Brygon St Medical near lost city it opens on the 20oct he is doing house calls atm
    5665 9299

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,
    I too live in upper coomera in the landings estate and would love to meet up with all of you! I am 25 and I have 2 children aged 3 on the 25th October and 1 on the 25th november!! Would be great to have some adult conversation, get out and about and let the kids play!! Look forward to hearing from you all,
    Tahryn

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    I'm Keshia I have a 7 month old boy and I do Family Day Care. I go to Playgroup opposite coles on Fridays and sometimes Thursdays if you are interested in playgroup. I dont get a chance to go to the meet ups usually too far to drive with 4 kids! my son hates the car!
    talk soon
    Keshia :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

I just moved to Upper Coomera from Brisbane last week and am due around 9 November.

I am not familiar with the area at all and would like to meet some other mothers as well as this is my first and I have no family or friends close by .

The playgroup sounds interesting Keshia. Do I need to have bub before I can come and check it out?

thanks
    Nicolette