+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Other ABA service providers and ABA therapist

Hello all,

We are also in the process of commencing the ABA program. Hence we like to know if anyone else have used ISADD or anyone else as a service providers. Also do anyone know how to recruit therapist?

Any help would be much appreciated.

thanks in advance

Thanks
    Reviews

Default ABA Therapists

Hey there,

I currently work as an ABA therapist, and have been for around 1 and a half years. Autism Partnership are and have been my supervisors from the start. I can't recommend them enough. I work for a company called CISCA (Centre of Inclusive Schooling for Children with Autism). Who only provides therapists.

You can check us out at http://www.cisca.com.au

or if you would like to ask me any questions you can email me at tals-@hotmail.com.

Good luck with it all.

Cheers,

Talia

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi babyalyssa,
    We started ABA with Autism Partnership 6 months ago ,we are very happy with them.my 3.5 year old is progressing really well,the hard part was finding good therapists I tried Gumtree & ABIA, with good therapist the progress will be quicker & easier.
    Good luck you can email me if you have any other questions happy to help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MummytoEm

Thanks for the contribution. Just wondering are you part of the little learner program or using a team of therapist which you had to source?

We haven't tried gumtree yet but have heard that Abai do have a list of therapist. I am guessing the good therapist won't be readily available.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to babyalyssa For This Useful Post:

mummy nancy  (01-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are doing home based therapy so I had to find & hire therapists it's a very very hard work but it will get easier when you hav a team & the program starts running.
    Have you decided which provider are you going to use maybe they can help you with therapists too.
    I can ask around too if you private msg me which suburb you live in.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MummyToEm For This Useful Post:

mummy nancy  (01-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default ABA - Autism Partnership

Hello,
    After debating about AP for nearly a year and going down other therapy routes I just wanted to tell you about our experience with AP. We finally started our therapy in June 2012 with our then 3yr, 3 month old and I cannot praise it highly enough. We have a very different child on our hands to the one we had not so long ago. I remember it being so daunting to start out but you get through it and find your therapists and you find the money.

We ended up recruiting one experienced and one inexperienced ABA therapists. We recruited both through Bub Hub although I did get a lot of inexperienced applications through placing an add on the uni of melbourne web site and monash uni. Just phone the Unis and ask to speak to the job inquiries Officer.

The only thing I would say about uni students is that their schedules can change every term and also they may have plans for the breaks which means they are only available during term time. That said they generally seem really committed and keen.

I do not know a huge amount about the little learners program but I do know a therapist and a mum there and both are very happy. Mum has just signed up for her second year. She has seen amazing progress with her daughter.

Feel free to email me privately if you have any queries.

Good luck,

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was wondering if anyone is doing biomedicals together with ABA??

Thanks
    Reviews

Default ABA therapists

Hello,
    We are now very unexpectantly in the market for an experienced ABA therapist ourselves. If anyone has come across a therapist who they felt was great but for whatever reason you did not employ (timings did not work, availability etc) please could you provide their details or ask them to contact me. We are working with Autism Partnership and conducting home based therapy (Albert Park) as well as a couple of sessions in a kinder environment. I have a current ad on Gum tree if anyone is interested.
    Kind regards,

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi everyone,

ABA THERAPY SERVICES IN MELBOURNE are now available through PLAY PSYCHOLOGY.
    They offer home based services and work closely with a number of highly experienced, private ABA THERAPISTS.
    Check it out: www.playpsychology.com.au for more information

PLAY PSYCHOLOGY provides individualised ABA Therapy programs for children with Autism and developmental delays (1-16 years). According to your child’s specific learning needs, we customize and regularly supervise an ABA learning program for your child. We strive to make a difference in the lives of children with Autism. We utilise high levels of PLAY and reinforcement, coupled with prompting, repetition and consistency in our therapy. We provide home based services to all areas. Please see our website for more information on our services. (FaHCSIA/Medicare approved.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mummytoem! I added you as a friend. How do I pm? I don't know how?