+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Charlie74 we are currently in kiev! We have our first appointment today and meet our surrogate tomorrow. We are using a company called Lotus and they are very thorough with details and the legal side of things. Kiev is different to what i expected. It may just be the area we are staying in but everyone is beautiful, well dressed and the food is amazing. Our apartment is pretty average and outdated but it was organised by the agency for a cheap price. We will arrange our own next visit- hopefully when we come back to pick up our baby. Its a beautiful cold European day with light snow today 😊 this thread is not active at all. Pm me if you like and i can put in contact with some facebook pages and surrogacy groups for support and advice xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ECM1981 For This Useful Post:

Charlie74  (01-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ECM1981 View Post
    Hi @Charlie74 we are currently in kiev! We have our first appointment today and meet our surrogate tomorrow. We are using a company called Lotus and they are very thorough with details and the legal side of things. Kiev is different to what i expected. It may just be the area we are staying in but everyone is beautiful, well dressed and the food is amazing. Our apartment is pretty average and outdated but it was organised by the agency for a cheap price. We will arrange our own next visit- hopefully when we come back to pick up our baby. Its a beautiful cold European day with light snow today this thread is not active at all. Pm me if you like and i can put in contact with some facebook pages and surrogacy groups for support and advice xx
    Thanks hon! Have sent u a PM

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck and keep my fingers crossed x

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluewater2 For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (03-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Charlie 74 .... have sent u a pm hon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    ECM1981.... I m glad that u liked Ukraine... we were there in april... it wasnt so cold then... goog luck for everything xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77 thanks its very nice hear. Different to what we expected, probably because we didnt know what to expect. How did your trip go in April. How is everything progressing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ECM1981.... our trip was good.. yes it is very different than we expected... we are waiting for our hcg results... the people are quite helpful in general. How is your trip progressing? Can u please tell me what legal advice is your clinic providing after the baby is born... and any idea how long does it take to get the baby back to aus...i hope it really works for all of us xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77 good luck with the hcg result! Hope its a bfp! If you want to PM me with your email address i will send you some useful info that we got from our agency. They have said approx 5-6 week process from birth to home. X

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ECM1981 For This Useful Post:

Charlie74  (12-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's my fathers home country. I wanted to adopt from there but it's sooooo hard. Good luck with the surrogacy

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77 have sent you a PM hon X