+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sue 77, sorry I can't help much, but can recommend looking at eggdonationfriends com/country/ukraine/treatment/surrogacy/, Biotexcom Nadiya and Isida have been mentioned on Russian /Ukrainian forums quite often. A good source of info (if you know Russian language) is probirka org, the biggest Russian infertility forum . Also you can visit babyplan ru and baby ru, also Russian fertility forums. Unfortunately I do not know any agency. Good luck with your search

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Recent Trip to Kiev, Ukraine to review Surrogacy

Hi All,

With India now shut down, Ukraine is the next best choice.

The cost of surrogacy with egg donation is around $40K. Remove $7K if you have your own embryos.

The price can range a bit. Some services are just better (local surrogates, hand-on everything) and some of different guarantees.

I visited a number of Surrogacy and Egg donation agencies and clinics in Kiev, Ukraine in November. Here's my findings regarding surrogacy with egg donation.

New Hope Surrogacy - www.surrogacyukraine.com
    -----------------------------------------------------
    The best of all the services we looked at. New Hope Surrogacy Ukraine is a boutique, very hands-on, agency that was extremely responsive and had best-practices. The selection of the surrogates, transparency, communication, were excellent. Prices were average or slightly lower.

Succesful Parents
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Managed by Olga, this is also professionally run. Quite responsive, but couldn't match New Hope Surrogacy. Their risk controls for surrogates weren't as tight. Their primary clinic is the same as New Hope's - Mother & Child.

Parents Life
    -----------------------------------------------
    Run by a good looking gentleman (forgot his name). We knocked these guys our early. They mostly use clinic Adonis. They weren't bad, but not a well managed and English skills needed work.

BIOTEX
    ----------------------------------------
    This was our first pick - since they're big, cheap, and quite a bit on the web. After speaking with their reps, visiting the center, talking to references, they became a NO GO, even at half the price. The place is poorly managed, responsiveness is horrendous, nearly zero transparency (surrogates, payments to surrogates). They appear to use poorer women as surrogates, pay them far less than average compensation.

There were a few more clinics we visited, I'll write more about those later.

Andria W
    IVF Friend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sub. Is anyone still active on this thread? Especially @Sue77

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ECM 1981. Yes it do check this thread occasionally ...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    IVF Friend- you posted exactly the same in the Ireland forum, coincidentally when the Familes thru Surrogacy conference was going on and more coincidentally New Hope was the featured clinic at the conference. We have been to Ukraine and there are 3 other main clinics you haven't mentioned offering surrogacy who would surely be amongst those to be screened. Successful Parents does not have a good reputation if you research further, Parents Life? totally new, and Biotex has a good international reputation. I suggest people research themselves and you can often find others who have had their babies through programs on various forums.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @JenMy i am from Australia and am having troubles finding info from ladies who have done surrogacy in Ukraine. Can you pls recommend an up to date forum i can check out. There does not seem to be many Australias who have gone to Ukraine which is why Im not having much luck finding support. Thank you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ECM. In the UK there is quite a bit of discussion re Ukraine. It has always been a closer possibility and despite going abroad being somewhat contentious here, many people have taken the leap. Fertility Friends and similar have a lot more chatter, but mind the odd troll who sounds far too much like the clinic themselves. Lots of people communicate in private groups. We looked at Ukraine and Georgia several years ago and visited both countries, so I occasionally participate on the posts. One of our group looked at New Hope, which I then tried to research and this was why I posted here. She did not meet Ukraine's strict criteria so I found that simply odd. They are partnered with Surrogacy-Ukraine and we now see that they have sent her a contract from Russia and asked her to go to Czech Republic for IVF, with the Russian surrogate travelling there. So not Ukraine at all. We saw this kind of thing a few years back with La Vita Felice who were shut down. I think you will find there are quite a few Australians coming this way now, but meanwhile do look at the UK forums

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JenMy For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (23-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @JenMy thanks for your reply and info. I will log into the UK bubhub once i get back home, currently o.s doing another donor egg cycle. Hoping it works but will need to persue surrogacy if it doesnt. Yes i think a few more aussie will be heading over as there are not that many options left due to many asian countries closing their doors.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not able to judge now if Ukraine is a good country for surrogacy or not. My path has only started. We chose biotexcom and now we are waiting for some good news from our manager. I can only say that the clinic we chose is very popular among infertile couples from all over the world. We saw people of different nations there. Some of them came for de ivf, some for surrogacy programs. We saw many couples, who came for ultrasounds and deliveries. I think it's a good sign. Though it was very exhausting staying in lines. We were waiting for hours till it was our turn to meet with our doctor. But I hope this was the only inconvenience we faced. Even though I'm nervous, but still I have some confidence in this place. Not for nothing people go there. Is there anyone who underwent surrogacy in this clinic? I would like to share thoughts with you)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, I thought I'd bump up this thread as I'm beginning to seriously consider whether this might be an option for us. Haven't read thru the thread yet but am just about to.

Hi @ECM1981, how are things going for you?