+ Reply to Thread

Default Babysitter Needed - Sutherland Shire/Miranda Area

Hi Everyone,

My husband and I are desperately wanting to have a night out and we dont have any family in Sydney with us or friends who dont have their own little ones or aren't away at the moment (we are a Navy family so my husband goes away a bit and so do our friends).

Our beautiful daughter Addison is almost 11 months old and goes down of a night at 7pm and doesn't wake until 6am the next morning so just need someone to really sit and watch TV and eat our food for a few hours while she sleeps and we can just have a night out.

I know there are the websites you can pay to join but you guys are all parents and may have suggestions or know someone who can help and can recommend.

can anyone help at all???

Default Babysitter found!

Hello Sam,

My name is Lucy Ireland, I am a 21 year old girl and I live in Peakhurst, Sydney. I have recently returned from a trip to Canada where I babysat for many families venturing on holidays to a little town called Sun Peaks.

I have been babysitting since I was 16 and have a great passion for children of all ages especially babies around your daughters 11 month old age. I have my own car and Nsw drivers lisence. I would love to meet you and your family and help you out anytime you and your husband would like to go out. It would be great if you could set aside some time to meet with me and see if I would be an appropriate babysitter for you. Please give me an email at lucyireland1@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Thanks for your consideration.

Lucy Ireland