+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJRain-crew View Post
    Hello Mum2littleprince
    Welcome Where did you move from? I just moved from the Gold Coast. Are you enjoying the area?
    Yep, moved here to be closer to my parents. I moved from Brissy. Slightly cooler down here

Baldie's Mum is offline <--- Tommy Campbell, T.C, Baldie.....whatever you call him, he is ours!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    anyone in West wyalong?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well, I'll be around 1,200kms closer end of first week of June - I'm pretty excited to be moving back home with daughter (and leaving defective XDH here) - I have only spent one night in the Riverina in the last 20 years. Hun, I should bring you down some baby bits, if you are not already stockpiled to the rafters that is

excited! excited! excited!
    Last edited by ZooKeeper; 26-10-2010 at 00:15. Reason: security

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi there. im in albury. im a single mum with 2 kids (6 and 5 months).

How are you all?

Thanks
    Reviews
    What playgroups/activities do the Waggarians? close to Waggarians go to? and what are they like?

I go to a playgroup in glenfield and airborne gymnastics every second friday or so...

I am feeling so lost here in wagga atm especially since my daughter and I used to have somewhere to be almost every day on the gold coast... here I am struggling to find things that are interesting for the both of us...
    Its sending me a bit crazy LOL.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im looking for a mothers group in Albury / wodonga. I have a 5 month old baby. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Iccara Have you had a look at the playgroup website for groups in your area? I think the link is www.playgroupaustralia.com.au
    Just go to "find a playgroup" and click on your area, Hope that helps?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Iccara Have you had a look at the playgroup website for groups in your area? I think the link is www.playgroupaustralia.com.au
    Just go to "find a playgroup" and click on your area, Hope that helps?
    Thanks heaps!!! Ill take a look.

Ok Ive had a look.. there is actually one for under 1s close to my place. I think I might just have to go along and have a look
    Last edited by Iccara; 25-05-2010 at 20:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know you guys might not come here anymore, but I haven't been on BH for MONTHS and searched "learning ladder" and up pops this thread!
    I'm a Wodonga girl, recently became a SAHM (hence the search for learning ladder ) and have three little cherubs - dd1 is 6, dd2 is 5, dd3 is almost 2

Thanks
    Reviews
    What playgroups/activities do the Waggarians? close to Waggarians go to? and what are they like?

I go to a playgroup in glenfield and airborne gymnastics every second friday or so...

I am feeling so lost here in wagga atm especially since my daughter and I used to have somewhere to be almost every day on the gold coast... here I am struggling to find things that are interesting for the both of us...
    Its sending me a bit crazy LOL.
    Hey there - I'm in Wagga at least once a week with Bear (she's just turned three) and the Botanic gardens is proving a real winner (great playgrounds - TWO! and one has adjacent coffe etc for mummas) and the little zoo (free to get in- lots of birds and farm animals, plus roos, alpacas, emu, wallabies) - as Bear likes kids of any age so long as they'll interact with her, just PM me if meeting up on a Saturday arvo or a Tuesday arvo would work for you. I'm keen to connect with other mums with little ones now I'm back in the area - really impressed with how they've done up the kid stuff at the park. it was always my favourite place.

I'll let you know if I come across anything else cool to do - Bear likes art galleries so planning on doing some gallery hopping soon. Am also on the hunt for early childhood swim classes to get her ready for summer as we are half a block from the local pool here (not wagga).

zooy