+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekypossum View Post
    Hi everyone,

I just wanted to come on and tell people that understand.

A little bit about my twins - I had 2 little girls born naturally at 33 weeks. They were in SCBU for 28 days. I also have a 5 year old girl and a 3 year old boy.

We have just celebrated thier first birthday and I am so happy and proud to report that I have successfully breastfed them. They were exclusively b/f until about 8 months when I started them on solids. I had previously b/f both my other children with no hassels. I am so glad that I have made it to 12 months.....and it won't be ending too soon
    Well done, that is amazing!! You should be very proud of yourself!!

Shhh, blowing Flo rider's whistle and making Usher scream...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done. I bf my twins until they were 10 1/2 mths and then was forced to give up as I had to be hospitalised due to severe depression bought on by my husband leaving me out of the blue. I actually took an overdose washed down by a 1/2 bottle of gin. All good now though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    thanks to everyone who has posted in here, its great for an expectant twin mummy like me to read everyones tips and experiences
    primadonnagirl - sorry to hear about your experience - glad all better now.

so far ive bought an outdoor breastfeeding pillow and booked into the multiples association breastfeeding class. i successfully bf'd my son who is now 2 until 7 months despite him having to be tube fed and needing formula top ups at the beginning and think this taught me a bit about what to expect if the babies are born premmie. but the tandem feeding thing has me concerned!