+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again Trish,
    I'm also 36 and having my second baby, 17 years after the first. So, you could say we're having our first baby again. Bub is due the 11th of April. I did work full-time but had to finish as soon as we knew I was pregnant. My job was stressful and too dangerous. I haven't found any web sites for mums our age but have found a couple useful one you maybe interested in. www.playgroupqld.com.au, www.thelittlebigbookclub.com.au We're hoping to attend playgroup and Lively Babies at the library early.
    I'm very new to forums, so I hope it is ok to put my email address in so we can organise to meet up later. clayton.vaneta@gmail.com
    Vaneta

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Vaneta,
    I will add your email address to my private emails thanks, mine is trishpillar@bigpond.com. Probably easier to email there, I find this site a little hard to navigate to be honest. Thanks for those sites I will have a look at them. Would be great to catch up for coffee at some stage. I haven't been able to find any sites either at this stage. So you will be having bub at the mater? It is nice there, will you be going to an antenal class at the mater? I have booked in for the one in march. If you would like to email me on my personal email that would be fine or I am on facebook if you are on there.
    Trish

Similar Threads

1. FET June/July, Welcome
    By kmvw in forum IVF
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 21-07-2012, 20:43
  2. June July Hopeful
    By Kenta in forum IVF
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 16-07-2012, 13:36
  3. 20 something mums in Rockhampton QLD
    By Raly in forum 20 something parents