+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any Rockhampton mums due May, June or July?

Hi ladies,

I am expecting my first baby due june 1st and would love to meet any other mummys for play group/coffee/support. Hubby and I only recently moved to the area in january. I live in north rockhampton and am seeing Dr etherington at the mater hospital. Unfortunately the antenatal group there is all booked out, and thats where i was counting on meeting some other mummy-to-be's! Due to some problems with hyperemesis i am lucky to already be on maternity leave and would love to make some more friends.

would be great to hear from anyone.

Cheers, Calliegirl!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My second baby is due in October. My DS is 18 months old. Dr Etherington is also my ob - he delivered DS too. When you have your baby, make sure you go to the six week course at Community Health. This is a great way to meet people with babies around the same age. My group still meets up every month or so. Oh, and join a playgroup. Doesn't matter that you have newborn. I've been going since my DS was 4 months old. He's "grown" into the group, as have I lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, I just recently had baby no 7 in April. And would love to get together with other mums for a coffee. I live in gracemere.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi,
    i have a 2.5 year old and a 4 month old both boys.

i also live in Gracemere!

would be very interested in meeting other mummy's.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default another new mum for 2011 :)

Hi Calliegirl,
    I am due to give birth to our first bub on June 21st. I have been away for a month and haven't attempted to register for the antematal class as yet, but was hoping to... that's very disappointing that it's already full! Bummer. I'm also seeing Dr Etherington -Thanks for the heads up - I'm keen to meet other mums also.

MJS2212

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, hope you are all good. Am new to bubhub but just found this thread. I have a 26month old boy and a 4month old boy and looking for groups/classes to take the older one. Back home there were music and dancing classes etc etc, does anyone know of anything around here? I know there is playgroup, library story time, anything else?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,
    I've lived in Rocky for around 7 years now and recently finished full-time work to have a baby. It's probably a little early to be posting this request but we're now 13 weeks (due April 2012). Unfortunately, all my friends either work full-time or have older children. I'd like to meet some new mums/mums-to-be. Or join any pregnancy or mummy groups. It would be great to hear from anyone.
    Claynetta
    We've chose Dr Etherington too. He seems wonderful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Claynetta,
    I live in Rockhampton and am due to have my first baby in May 2012. I am looking for people around my age which is mid 30's or there abouts. I find there is alot of young mothers groups but cannot find any for older mums, sorry I am not sure how old you are and age does not really matter but I guess what I am trying to say is looking for mature mothers to be as I think I would have more in common.
    Trish

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Trish,
    It was wonderful to hear from you. Yes, I am in my mid thirties and sadly fast approaching the big 4 0. I have also found that any mums/mums-to-be I have met are much younger than I. You're right, a mum is a mum no matter what age but I feel I'd have more in common with mums around my own age. It would be great to keep in touch with you and maybe even meet up before our babies are born.
    Vaneta

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Vaneta,
    Nice to hear back from you. I am 36 so nice to meet someone who is around that age. So is this going to be your first baby to? I live on northside of Rockhampton a little out of town. I see you are seeing Dr Etherington, I see Dr Akash. What date are you due in April, I am due around 19th May. I work full time, well 9 day fortnight and don't plan on finishing up until a couple of weeks before that as my job is not strenuous. Would be lovely to hear more about you and definately love to meet before our bubs are born. Have you come across any sites for mums-to-be around our age of local women. I am only new to this site so bit unsure how it all works at the moment.
    Hope to hear from you soon.
    Trish