User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: tarot cards

Thanks
    Reviews

Default tarot cards

hey last yr i had my palm read and the lady said that there was a baby boy at the top of her crystal that would be born to me this yr at the time i never thought anything of it i just thought yeh right lol. anyway i had my cards read last wk and the lady said she could sense the spirit of a baby boy thats not quiet made it to the world yet but its on its way. then i had 3 questions to ask n picked a card for each and one of the questions was my health and when i picked the card she said its the card that indicates you are pregnant already so she asked me if i was pregnant i was like no way im on the pill i dont want another baby yet and she says if im not pregnant now then i will be soon and if fate has its own way i will give birth to a baby boy definitley within the next 2 yrs, well now i am terrified lol i know if its fate and it happens then ill get on with it and accept it but i cant help thinkin its just cards what does it mean? does anyone believe in these cards? alot of the things she was sayin were spot on so i went and did a test and it was negative but im still quiet scared lol has anyone else seen anyone whos told them similar things and it come true? oh yeah a couple of yrs i had my palm read and she said the same thing and i dint believe her then a couple of wks later i found out i was pregnant!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am a strong believer in the cards, But i do believe not every has the ability to read them, Go with your gut instinct. You will know feels right. I see one lady, i have for the past few years now, and she has always been spot on with everything, things no one has known, my son, my pregnacy.. everything.
    Me - 24
    Dh - 29 Valentine
    Ds - 2 Valentine

http://www.myspace.com/mumaleashi

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I believe they work with the right person doing them.