Hello to all Central West Queensland Women
Are you planning, expecting or recently had a baby and live in regional, rural or remote Queensland? If so, we’d love to talk with you!
Queensland Centre for Mothers and Babies is an independent centre funded by Queensland Health to improve maternity care in Queensland. Over the next few months, the Centre will be working their way around the state and organising group discussions with women around their needs, preferences and experiences of ‘having a baby’. We are travelling to regional, rural and remote areas to talk with women who are planning, expecting or had a baby. Discussions will be casual and child-friendly (so little ones are invited!). This feedback will better inform our work for improving maternity care for all Qld mothers and babies.
We now have dates for our Central Queensland visit which are as follows:
We are in the process of organising times and venues for discussions in the above areas, so stay tuned for further info .. coming soon! Plus, we will have more dates soon for other areas of Queensland, which we will publish on Bub Hub.
- Monday 12th April - Mount Isa (afternoon)
- Tuesday 13th April - Mount Isa
- Wednesday 14th April - Winton
- Thursday 15th April - Longreach
- Friday 16th April - Blackall
- Monday 19th April - Emerald
- Tuesday 20th April - Woorabinda
- Wednesday 21 April - Biloela
- Thursday 22 April - Rockhampton
- Friday 23 April - Rockhampton (morning)
Finally, these discussions are open to all women (not just Bub Hub members) so tell your friends and have your say!