+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Pixie photo....

Are they resoanbly priced and what are their photos like?
    I would be going to the penrith one,but if you know of any good photographers near wilberforce/windsor nsw do tell,otherwise yeah we are off to pixie photo.

thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    The only professional photos we've had done have been Pixis.

They're cheap compared to a lot of places but they still aren't that cheep. The good thing is you can pick and choose what you want with no obligation to take any of them and you get a free one that's quite big.

Fuchsia! is offline Winner 2009 - Best Signature
    Winner 2010- The Best Signature Award
    Shmoooooooosh! AKA jaxcoop
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I don't think they are cheap for the quaility of work they do. I don't like their pictures.

Personally i would find a independant photographer, that has a passion for it and will take unique photos.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fuchsia! For This Useful Post:

mrswhitehouse  (01-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think they are way overpriced and I dont really like the photos....

Fuchsia! is offline Winner 2009 - Best Signature
    Winner 2010- The Best Signature Award
    Shmoooooooosh! AKA jaxcoop
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    just a quick google search brang up these

http://www.familyimage.com.au/

But check out this site and see what you come up with
    http://www.aipp.com.au/aipphome.php?cat=Find

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    they are very expensive and they only spend 10-15 minutes with you!!! but fi you dont like them, you dont buy them... and you still get 1 free photo

BabyPaparazzi is offline Children are constantly changing, Parent as constantly adapting
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont like them either, I think they are overpriced for what you get and half the time the photographer isnt that interested.

Try looking for an independent child photographer in your area. They tend to be more interested and professional, it is their lifeline after all, they will spend more time with your child and you will get better prints.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Absolute crap!

There are so many great independant photographers out there, alot of mums too who take awesome photos and some are a hell of alot cheaper.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by aliasmel View Post
    Are they resoanbly priced and what are their photos like?
    I would be going to the penrith one,but if you know of any good photographers near wilberforce/windsor nsw do tell,otherwise yeah we are off to pixie photo.

thank you

hey hun i know a great photographer who is a family friend in penrith who runs them from home and she quite often has specials for certain times like mother day,father day, xmas etc and with mothers day coming up shell probz have one pm me if u would like her deets i can also pm u some of her work she did for me so you can see how great she is

oh and had to add pixi is a total rip off never buy from them and after you see this ladies work youll never go back to them again when i got my dd photgraphed by this lady at 12 days old the package i got off her pixi photo wanted $1200 for pretty much the same package and i paid under $200 for my package although her prices may have gone up a bit now due to her buisness being more established they are still very very cheap
    Last edited by mumma2ajem; 03-03-2010 at 11:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    we have had a few done...when they hunt you down in Target and you reluctantly agree to take them up on their offer. we have only had hiddeous photos done and there is no way i would pay $1 for them...we give them to MIL