+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    i know what you girls mean by not having a connection with the baby. it is really hard, i find the movements annoy me, and most of the time if it wasnt for this fat belly i have i wouldnt feel pregnant at all. we have a name picked out, i too let my dp decide i just dont care. im having nightmares about the it being born dead, wich is freaking me out, so i guess i must care in some way about it, but i dont feel like i do.
    i still dont want to bother getting anything, my dp keeps saying we need to get a carseat, but quite frankly i dont want to, i just dont feel like going shopping, he has become the mother i swear, because im just not interested, he is wanting to go baby shopping, i keep saying if you want to go go yourself i dont care what you get.
    he is being alot more supportive of how i feel, he dosent understand it, and well i havent told him everything, but he knows enough, and has sudenly become human and not telling me to get over it and stop being stupid. he keeps his moth shut more then anything but he has said a few nice things like dont worry about getting all the hose work done ill finish it. and when the baby come ill help as much as i can. dont feel it will be all your responsibility i do know that it will be all up to me because he said the smae thing to me when maximus was born, and i got no help, still he whinges if i ask him to do anything for maximus. but the words make me feel better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    HI girls,
    How is everyone today?
    I started out ok, but now I am feeling the sinking coming on
    Im worried about my DD, I know thats what it is. I am taking her to the doctor tomorrow as I am suspecting Type 1 Diabetes, scary stuff since she is only 16mths old. Oh and I just poured some cereal out of the box into the bowl and its full of freakin ants. Going to be one of those days. Im so impatient to get to the doctor, I posted a different thread about my concerns for DD but nobody has replied yet
    For the first time I actually want someone to speak to and there is no-one. Home alone. Again.

Add to the mix that we have to sell our house due to financial stress, DH is thhinking of quitting his job, and this stupid dumb Prenatal Depression, I think I have a pretty good cocktail going on today, lol.

So, anyone around to keep me occupied? I need to be distracted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi there!

I only just signed in and saw this post. I am having an absolute shocker today.

I have a terrible fever and vomiting virus and had a terrible headache last night and this morning. I have all three kids home and I couldn't even get my middle child to school because I was so sick and couldn't drive. He is the only one that is over the virus.

I think we may have to move away from here and closer to my parents and family as I am not coping and I feel sorry for my eldest son because he doesn't want to leave his friends here. I feel really bad and have so many worries in my head.

I am also worried about my 12 week scan next week and just everything about being pregnant.

I hope your little girl goes well at the Drs. Kids are such a worry aren't they?

Sounds like we are not coping well.

Everything seems so so much worse when you feel this way. Sorry to hear you have to sell your house.

Would love to keep you company, I need it too today. The sinking feeling is here with me also.

Thanks
    Reviews
    it must be the day for it.
    halloweenmum im thinking of you. my mum had Diabetes from the age of 2. its not a plesnt thing ill tell you but it is good that you are getting her tested now the sooner she starts on meds if she has it the better for he, and on the brighter side she is so young she wont really know a life without it. but it must be hard for you.

today i feel like ive been hit by a truck or maybe i wish i would get hit by a truck. i got less then 2hrs sleep last night my back is killing me i can barely move again, and to top it off my son woke up at 5am and has been going nuts screaming at everything all morning, he finally wnt to sleep after i just couldnt handle it anymore and put him in his cot, and left him there, it took about 45mins for him to stop screaming, i just couldnt bare to go in to him as i was in tears trying my hardest not to yell at him to shut up... wich is what i was thinking. now i feel guilty for not handling it better im feeling really bad today i actually really wish i would just not wake up ever again.
    i dont think this whole mum thing is for me, o used to think its all i want in life now i think i dont even want a life. im just a waste of space and my kids could do much better then me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Aqua and Elsmith,
    OMG as soon as I posted my internet connection died, soooo typical for today. So, I just had a nap, and now its working again.

Well I am glad to see Im not the only one today, lucky us then, lol. Everything bad seems magnified, like its the end of the world or something.

Aqua:
    Oh thats terrible you are sick, AND your kids are too, thats just the worst! I know what you mean about wanting to move closer to family for help, I want to be near my mum with #2 coming but it wont happen, She lives in WA, us in QLD.
    I was terrified of my 12wk scan, I was 100% sure something was going to be wrong, i was so afraid but just had to know at the same time. I was wrong, everything was fine. I hope the same for you too

Elsmith:
    Thanks hun
    Hmm yep I think that lack of sleep, back pain and screaming child will definately make you feel the way you do today. You are not a waste of space hun, IMO any woman that makes out they have this parenting thing sussed out is full of cr@p I think we all have days like youre having and because you are pregnant and suffering prenatal depression on top of everything else it makes is SO MUCH HARDER to even get through the day. Youre a survivor in the true sense of the word. Sending loads of these

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear, seems like everyone is having horrible days today apart from me!! Im sorry to hear that everyone else is having such a bad time today.

I had a good day today, and yesterday was kinda meh. But the night before that I barely slept, I was just so urgh. I think Im feeling better because financial strain is getting better. Yay!! Its about time. I even got to spend eight bucks on something for the baby today. A towel set, so kinda boring, but its a start

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wonder when this awful feeling will end.

Hope tomorrow is a better day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww thats great Caz!
    Thank god there is ok days in between the bad ones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies!

wow i feel good today, well as good as can be, lol.
    I am off to take DD to the doctor in an hour, and today I am totally fine with that and coping just fine, go figure.

Im glad Im in "normal" mode (if there is such a thing?) as i have to do the food shopping today - go out in public. I can handle it today, it was dreadful last week, I felt like everyone was looking at me and knew i was a crazy nutso - paranoia...

Oh and I had a rather big revelation yesterday, I dropped off DD at daycare (she goes once per week) and she is still in the babies room (16mths old) and there was a new baby in there, only about 4 months old, a boy (im having a boy) and he had red hair, exactly the same tone of red as mine, I saw him and absolutely melted, I thought he was beautiful even though he was ugly!!! So now I am hopeful that once this boy of mine is born, that I will feel the connection.
    Its the first time I have felt a conncetion to a newborn, even though it wasnt my baby. I really hope this means I will feel hte love for this baby when he is born, fingers crossed.

So how is everyone else? Aqua how are you feeling today, still pretty sick I imagine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is great halloweenmum! Im a redhead also and hoping that my little boy will have red hair. I think they're cute

I've been not so good the past few days. Been having panic attacks but i have an appointment to see the psychologist at my antenatal clinic on Monday so im hoping that he will give me some good strategies to get me through it.

I'm also really starting to feel like crap coz im so huge and sluggish and i can't help but to have this feeling that this kid is going to be out soon and as i'm a first timer im starting to get a little bit afraid of the unknown.