+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Cazza & welcome

Im sorry to hear about you and your partner, I definately think you should bring it up, it may be completely different if he understands whats going on with you and that its a recognised condition that some women suffer from while pregnant. Hmmm, I should take my own advice and speak to my DH too, lol. Have you spoken to your OB/GP about how youre feeling yet? might help...

Re the shower - I agree, I dont get to have a decent one during the day with my 16 mth old at my feet, but today I am deliberately waiting for DH to get home and then I am going to have a long hot bath. Havent had a bath for years, oh just to have a child-free 15 mins, lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ive been reading this thread scence it started, i have been feeling the same as alot of you guys. i have a step son that is 15, a lil boy who turns 1 in 5 days, and am due for my next in june.
    i have not even wanted to acknolage im pregnant, in fact i feel like i wish i wasnt, which makes me feel bad as i did want this baby, and only for the first time last night did i actually say baby instead of it when i was talking about it to dp. i havent told him too much on how i feel because what i have told him he just says oh its normal to feel like that when your having your second... i was like how would you know. im feel like im going to be a horrible mum to this one and forget about my other. i feel like i should have connected to it by now, but its just there growing making me feel horrible, and i am becoming really sick and tired of having people talk to me about it. all i ever hear is how is that baby going.. i feel like yelling at them i dont ask it. and people just telling me if im stressed out or depressed... just wait till the baby comes then you will know what stressed out is... i want to punch them. ive been avoiding going out and seeing people, and even tho i am having a birthday party for my lil boy its only because my whole family pushing me to... id prefer to do nothing, just so i dont have to deal with them and talk about how exciting it is to be having another. i tell you i feel so bad that i am just not enjoying this, it feels stupid my first pregnancy was worse then this one, i was in and out of hospital from 8 weeks and on bed rest from 24weeks to 30 weeks then again at 33 weeks to 38 weeks. and i felt like i loved my lil boy before he came now this time i feel like its just there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by elsmith View Post
    ive been reading this thread scence it started, i have been feeling the same as alot of you guys. i have a step son that is 15, a lil boy who turns 1 in 5 days, and am due for my next in june.
    i have not even wanted to acknolage im pregnant, in fact i feel like i wish i wasnt, which makes me feel bad as i did want this baby, and only for the first time last night did i actually say baby instead of it when i was talking about it to dp. i havent told him too much on how i feel because what i have told him he just says oh its normal to feel like that when your having your second... i was like how would you know. im feel like im going to be a horrible mum to this one and forget about my other. i feel like i should have connected to it by now, but its just there growing making me feel horrible, and i am becoming really sick and tired of having people talk to me about it. all i ever hear is how is that baby going.. i feel like yelling at them i dont ask it. and people just telling me if im stressed out or depressed... just wait till the baby comes then you will know what stressed out is... i want to punch them. ive been avoiding going out and seeing people, and even tho i am having a birthday party for my lil boy its only because my whole family pushing me to... id prefer to do nothing, just so i dont have to deal with them and talk about how exciting it is to be having another. i tell you i feel so bad that i am just not enjoying this, it feels stupid my first pregnancy was worse then this one, i was in and out of hospital from 8 weeks and on bed rest from 24weeks to 30 weeks then again at 33 weeks to 38 weeks. and i felt like i loved my lil boy before he came now this time i feel like its just there.
    I can relate to all of this. It is an awful feeling. Something I have never felt before.
    It is moments like these that you wish you could rewind time. It is so hard when people just don't understand what you are going through and make comments that they think you want to hear when you don't.
    I have been just sitting at home avoiding my friends.
    I am so so concerned that I won't bond with this child. It scares the heck out of me.
    I hope that chatting about it here helps a little.
    Hopefully we can get eachother through this difficult and unpredictable time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Elsmith, I feel the same way too, all of us are feeling exactly the same.

Its comforting actually. Even though its the pits.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Elsmith -
    sorry one other thing, I just had a thought re your other thread about your boy freaking out - kids are very perceptive, maybe he knows something is up with you and he knows its something bad, plus setting up the nursery, etc I think he might be after your attention and insecure about whats going on because he doesnt understand....sorry thought i would post here rather than your other thread, didnt feel it was appropriate on the other thread.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you guys feel like your life is on hold?

I know I do, maybe it is because I am still feeling bouts of morning sickness but I just can't get motivated to do anything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamarine View Post
    Do you guys feel like your life is on hold?

I know I do, maybe it is because I am still feeling bouts of morning sickness but I just can't get motivated to do anything.
    I apent almost all of today inm bed, so yeah, id have to say so! I will have a two day period where I am all motivated, and then nothing for a week. Its really annoying

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know what you mean by feeling like life is on hold. Im getting so impatient for my pregnancy to be over not because im uncomfortable as hell but it just feels like a means to an end. I dont really know how to explain the feeling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Know the feeling Candy.

How is everyone feeling today?

I dreamt of my baby last night. Really weird. Woke up feeling really refreshed but now I am feeling emotional all over again and still don't understand why.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I showered, always a good start. Today was a bit of a "plaster a smile on your face" kinda day. I ended up going to bed for a nap just to try to speed the day, so I can just get another on over with. So far so good!