+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hello ladies, hows it all going?? Relatively sane I hope?

I am having a bit of a blah day. I think kind of triggered by going to see my mum, who did nothing but talk about her work and my brother for 2 hours. Woopdeedoo. And because I have been talking to numerous people about my plans for a vbac and one person will say stay home as long as you can, another says go in straight away, one person says all I have to do is relax, the next says take drugs asap. I dont know why but it just seems to be making me all sad and blah today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Pregnancy/Prenatal depression support thread - come join us!

I know this thread is am old on but needed to express somewhere. .
    I had pd with DD primarily due to DH going out all the time and leaving me alone and at the time we didn'tive together now I'm 14 wls and we live together but I'm finding he wants to go out all the time with mates and I get left with DD even at night she might be asleep but still im noticing the passed few day I'm becoming upset sad and even had some
    Bad thoughts towards the new baby and myself I just can't have last time repeat I wouldn't cope again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelis13 View Post
    I know this thread is am old on but needed to express somewhere. .
    I had pd with DD primarily due to DH going out all the time and leaving me alone and at the time we didn'tive together now I'm 14 wls and we live together but I'm finding he wants to go out all the time with mates and I get left with DD even at night she might be asleep but still im noticing the passed few day I'm becoming upset sad and even had some
    Bad thoughts towards the new baby and myself I just can't have last time repeat I wouldn't cope again
    How are things? Hopefully better. Have you been able to talk to your dp?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnancy/Prenatal depression support thread - come join us!

Quote Originally Posted by acerbaby View Post
    How are things? Hopefully better. Have you been able to talk to your dp?
    Things got better for a while but then just before Christmas we got a letter from our real estate agent saying that the. Owner wasn't going to renew our lease and we had to vacate by April 17th and things have been rather tense I'm the only net hat can go looking at houses and DD makes it difficult she is only 2.5 yrs and does understand rental inspections are a walk in walk out things she wants to run and play ESP in the backyards plus DH has started going out to friends places every time they say jump he grabs the pogo stick .... And while yeah I get that I don't work right now but I've gotta deal with a toddler that doesn't understand when you say that we can't stay places and being now 22 weeks preg plus trying to find a new rental and talk to agents and try to organize moving before I get to 30 weeks when prem labour risk will go up plus the docs made me have the gtt early but wanna retest at 28 weeks even thought I got a all clear for it my history of issues doesn't help plus at the 20 wks scan they saw That DS's kidney didn't look right so I have to have another scan at 32 wks and even thought I keep getting people saying oh I got told the same and it went away I still haven't got a history of fine and clear pregnancys.

So right now I actually kinda regret falling preg and that his made it this far I can't handle it all myself but it doesn't matter as I have no choice I have to try and plan everything for the two days a week I get that DD is at daycare plus I get 2 of DHs friends send me emails saying that houses in their streets that have come up vacant one is like 25mins drive further out than we have now so more expense on petrol not needed

I'm gonna bring up things when I see the docs next they want to have a longer appointment next time to discuss some extra concerns