+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning Caz!!

True, I am happy at home alone too, I honestly didnt realise that these last few busy days would make such a difference, mind you its all been stuff I have been able to do from home. I have to do my food shop today - uh oh -go out in public eeewww.

Glad to hear you got a pram thats great! What one did you get? I went window shopping for prams on the weekend with DH, but we will have to wait until I get the baby bonus money before we can buy one, I have to buy a double pram as my DD is still a baby too..

Hey if we are online at the same time a lot maybe we are just BH addicts, lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Moi?? An addict?? Never!!!! The only time I leave the house is food shopping with my sister once a week. Fine by me!

I got a Lima zuzu from big w, it was meant to be 200 but I found one secondhand at only ninety bucks! Yay!!! It was barely used, a couple of scuff marks but that is it. It's all set up in my lounge room, 17 weeks early, but still. Our baby bonus will be going towards the wedding, well some of it, I think we budgeted the first three payments or something. After that, goodness knows

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bargain! OMG you actually have something set up for bub - I should probly do that too. I have 14 weeks to go but I think my bub will come early like my DD did. Does it make you feel more connected to have something set up?
    Sigh, going shopping now, dont want to. I feel dizzy today, low blood pressure again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup, something all set up! Also have the change table, but that's it. Nowhere for the baby to actually sleep yet... Should get onto mil about that!

Enjoy your shopping trip! I always make sure I have money for a coffee for myself before I go in. So relaxing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm change of plans, I just tried to leave and I couldnt even get in the car, I am so light headed & dizzy atm, it was a mission just to get DD ready. I just layed down for half an hour and I dont even feel any better. Maybe I can go this afternoon instead.

mmmm coffee... I think I might have one wanna join me?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well now that I have spent almost two hours folding and ironing the washing, yes, I believe I will join you! So what can the doctors do about the blood pressure? Anything?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    sorry, I went to make a coffee and couldnt even do that, lol. I just layed down again. But now I feel ok.

No they cant do anything, i just have to deal with it and make sure I keep my blood sugars up which means snacking often even if im not hungry. I think if it drops too low, like under 100 you get admitted and given an IV etc and kept for observation, not sure. Mine tends to hover around 100/60, always on the borderline, lol. I almost rang DH to come get me and take me to the doctor, but lucky DD fell asleep like 2 hours earlier than usual, so I was able to lay down too. Oh well, better having low blood pressure than high blood pressure when pregnant they say.

So NOW I am going to attempt making a coffee, lol. btw dont suppose you feel like doing my ironing do you, lol
    Last edited by halloweenmum; 12-03-2010 at 11:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm, nope no coffee success yet, lol. I just called the doctor, i am going in half an hour, I hope I can drive there, its only 2 blocks away but seriously, I hope I can drive there safely!

Oh I have to laugh, Im finally feeling ok atm emotionally and now Im unwell physically

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's the way it works right? Your sick and happy, healthy and miserable, bah to pregnancy! I hope the doctor can sort you out, hopefully your blood pressure is above 100.

And no thanks, you can keep your ironing!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazza86 View Post
    That's the way it works right? Your sick and happy, healthy and miserable, bah to pregnancy!

And no thanks, you can keep your ironing!!

OMG you crack me up Caz, this is a depression thread Im supposed to be depressed but youre making that impossible

Ok so I am back from GP, I have a throat infection, oh goodie. I had a sore throat but I didnt think it was that bad! That with my low BP is why I feel like cr@p blah blah blah whatever, I got antibiotics.

I just ate a big fat steak pie for lunch and a jam cookie, so healthy I am.

Enough about me, what else is going on