+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default ZuZu tandem evolution stroller anyone

ZuZu Evolution Tandem Stroller | BIG W | Lasoo Online Catalogues

the only reason I am looking is that we will be getting a new car with a smaller boot space..

have you tried this or seen this pram in real life?

Does it fold up like an umbrella pram?

Would YOU get one??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I have tried a very similar stroller to this one it was called a Marco Sky L and it was brilliant. This one at big W that you are interested in looks just as good but is actually better looking than the Sky L- nicer fabric, the front seat reclines ever so slightly for the toddler and is slicker looking and is also nearly $200 cheaper than the Sky L. Bubs are very comfy in these types of prams and are quite close to big brother or sister when they are sitting just behind them. You will find that there are several companies that make this design of pram - Baby Amore, Eddie Brauer, Marco and I think there is just one or two others. I am looking at buying this stroller ( Big W one) myself for my youngest 18 mths and a 10 mth old I babysit. ( I stupidly sold my Sky L last Febuary ) and ohhh yes to answer your question they DO fold down well. I'd say about %50 bigger than a normal stroller.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, im looking at buying this stroller but im having troubles finding it, all big w store are out of stock. Does anyone know where i could purchase this stroller from?
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just bought this pram but haven't had a chance to try it out yet. It looks great though! I got it from Big W online it says it's only available online

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls I know this thread is a bit old but am looking to buy one of these prams for my newborn and DD. When my son is born DD will be 3.4 years ago.

I'm just wondering what the max weight is on these prams? DD is about 15 kg now and with bubs combined weight, I'm wondering if this pram can safely hold both of them?