+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Swimming Lessons in Townsville

Hi,
    I've only recently moved to Townsville and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good place for my 2 y.o DS to learn how to swim.

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey there! Welcome to the 'ville! Hope you brought your gum boots with you

My little man goes swimming at Glenn Buchannan Swim School in Kirwan and we are pretty impressed with the way things are run. There are quite a few places that do lessons - depending on what's close to you. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    To give a shortlist:

The aquatic centre at North Shore
    Paul Saddler Swimland at Riverside Gardens
    Tobruk Pool along The Strand
    Glenn Buchannan in Kirwan

Hope you get into one of them I wouldn't personally use any of the others.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Tobruk Pool is good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My little one went to Paul Saddler at Riverside. They were fantastic and he LOVED it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Glenn Buchannan in Kirwan is great. DD goes there.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Love2Swim School at Kirwan Aquatic Centre

I am writing as this thread is a little outdated for new readers. The owners at Love2Swim School have been there since 2011 and have a great program that gets results, i had my girls in at Glens for 18 months from 3 years and they just kicked, they were at Paul Sadlers and they were in floaties so i wanted my five year old twins to learn to swim, they now know all strokes and it thanks to the program and teacher Kristy at Kirwan Aquatic Centre. She has a great style and gets results, we would recommend anyone new that comes to townsville to give them a go especially if you have come from down south and are used to fast result swim schools.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Although this review is very loyal to my swim school and I'm touched; all swim schools in Townsville have great programs; some have been around longer so are known by reputation but all schools get results as learn to swim is a life skill and all children learn at a different pace. Our program is designed to teach children from 3 months to adults to swim in deep water. We teach the skills necessary for water safety and stroke correction. Our child have the option to train until club level if they choose. We welcome all new swimmers no matter where they have been but if you have issues with your swim school let them know as I'm sure they will address your concerns. Happy swimming from kristie at love2swimschool