Closed Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    A Party of Five is offline Winner 2008 � Most Boring Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KatiesMum View Post
    so get your noms in .. TODAY !!!!!!
    Mmm better get my thinking cap on then

Mod-Myztik is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    My April Fools baby
    Winner 2009- Biggest Post-Awards Whinger
    Winner 2010- Biggest Computer Nerd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    you shouldn't have to think too hard about most helpful mod/admin *nudge nudge wink wink*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I want a list of Mod Stat's

Height, age, bra size and shoe size should make some interesting pies

Maybe also a few hubber stats - hmmm off to start a thread....

My April Fools baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    oh yay.. glad you didn't ask for weight too though

earthfairy is offline Winner 2009 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    In Antarctica for 12 months.... I mean Tassie!!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Myztik - im with you, please dont make me embarrass myself with mentioning my weight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by earthfairy View Post
    Myztik - im with you, please dont make me embarrass myself with mentioning my weight
    In BH land, mods are only as 'heavy' as their big pink stick.... *Ahemmm* sorry Brad - their WAND, their big pink sparkly wand....

off to have a lay down, that still came out wrong...

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Bubhub Bugle
    Fraudulent reporters reported
    Moderator Nomsie releases urgent statement:

"Whilst on a romantic getaway with my BH awards date Robert Pattinson in Barbados, it has come to my attention that yet again another moderator has broken into my newsroom and released a fraudulent news report under the banner of "Bubhub Voice".

Firstly, let me start by saying that up until this afternoon, Katiesmum would have been my vote for most helpful admin/mod. Now, I shall be voting for myself and urge all other registered voters to do the same.

Secondly, all of BH should be outraged by the lies and slander reported in the BH Voice. There is no truth to the story that I climbed a flagpole naked. I am a woman of dignity and grace. If I were to climb a flagpole, I would assure you it would be in nothing less than ballgown and tiara. (Also I would like to clarify that I do not shower my children. I bathe them. Keeps the little brats contained, whereas in a shower they can escape.)

And lastly, I have had to cut my vacay with Robbles short and fly home back to reality. This doth not a happy moderator make. Boo to you Katiesmum, Boo."

It is reported that Nomsie will now be starting her own campaign, designed to pull at the heartstrings of voters in order to tip her over the line in the race for most helpful mod/admin of the year. Keep your eyes peeled for "leaked" photos and documents detailing the many charitable deeds Nomsie partakes in every day.

In other BH related headlines, Working Class Mum is starting work on baking up anoter BH pie. The tasty creations are becoming a regular feature in BH land, and this reporter just cannot wait to see how this mix turns out. (And WCM, I know you are an avic BHB reader, so here are Nom's stats: 167cm, age: 21 [note: all admin & mods are 21], D and 10.)

And speaking of WCM, has she embarassed herself infront of BH royalty with this faux pas:

In BH land, mods are only as 'heavy' as their big pink stick.... *Ahemmm* sorry Brad - their WAND, their big pink sparkly wand....

off to have a lay down, that still came out wrong...
    At the time of printing, Big Bad Brad was yet to comment, although we can only immagine his cheeks were as rosy as WCM's.

Well dear and loyal readers, don't foget it's valentines day this Sunday. Have you got something special for the special one in your life? If you are currently your own special one, we here at the BHB hope that you have gotten something special for yourself. Rumour has it that chocolate always is a big hit.
    Coincidentally, Sunday just also happens to be the day that nominations close. Don't suffer the embarassment of finding out you haven't been nominated for anything, get in there and don't be afraid to nominate yourself. The mods don't gossip about it all that much!

Ray Neday, Bubhub Bugle Bagel Big Boy.

In Other News:

* Hubber backlash at the Big yellow head waving the Australian Flag fires up. Exactly what is he holding that flag with? Why are his ears level with his eyes? And for goodness sake, won't he stop distracting everyone when they are trying to write a post?

* Who is the Hubber said to be going under the "plastic" knife in time for the BH awards? Boobs, nose, chin, waddle (under the chin!) and ear pinning are all on the checklist. Are you in the know? Let us know!

* Awards hosts named: Xkwizit, Jaq and Nomsie will be gracing the stage March 6th. We have your first hand look at their many costume changes, their script writers sit down in a tell all interview, and you won't believe the amount of pinot noir and M&M's ordered for one of the dressing rooms!

Fuchsia! is offline Winner 2009 - Best Signature
    Winner 2010- The Best Signature Award
    Shmoooooooosh! AKA jaxcoop
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no i just realised im not going to be on for the awards! Its my DS's party that night!

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuchsia! View Post
    Oh no i just realised im not going to be on for the awards! Its my DS's party that night!

My April Fools baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fuchsia it's my DS1's 8th birthday on the awards day too how dare he be so inconsiderate