Closed Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    RoarsomeMum is offline Right to speak, responsibility to listen..
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Is Jax one? (to mitigate the anger caused by NO GIFTS???????!!!!!!!!)

Surely Jo Frost (or whatever the heck the super nanny's name was) was a runner?

Oh! Ohhhhhhhh!!!!!!! - Donald Trump! the best parent in the world?? (Him and Jax would be CLASSIC together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

If it's you Nomie, please make sure extra Snacks are available.. Nom, Nom, Nom!!!! is sooooooo not useful to us dieters! (and may hinder the vote count IMO)

If it is Ozzy and Sharon, I :skywriter::skywriter: you All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mod-Myztik is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    My April Fools baby
    Winner 2009- Biggest Post-Awards Whinger
    Winner 2010- Biggest Computer Nerd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Tis lovely isn't it Mell I'm leaning towards a similar hair do also.

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Bubhub Bugle
    It's NOT over!
    Is Butler a "Tiger?"

In a story line parallel to the new infamous Tiger Affair, a new mistress has come forward claiming to be another one of Gerard Butler's secret lovers.

First there was Sockstealingpoltergeist, then there was Theophania, and now brogeybear is another BH member coming forward with pictures claiming she too has shared a bed (and handcuffs) with the bearded beefcake.

Interestingly enough, one of the pictures that Theophania has released to the media, showing her and Butler in the midst of what looks to be a lovers stand-off, appears to be the same woman in brogeybears picture.

Whether or not these two are twins no one is sure- perhaps dopplegangers? (Everyone on facebook is claiming that it's doppleganger week, perhaps this is the reason behind it all?)

Whatever the facts, one thing is for sure- SSP is playing her cards very close to her chest and has not recently released a statement nor made any comment on the claims of infidelity. Is she playing a hurt and silent Elin to Butler's womanising Tiger?

One good piece of information that the BHB has picked up on though, is that Theophania has no intentions of going near Butler again: "Who knows what diseases that man may carry now. I'm not saying that any of the women that have come forward so far have anything wrong with them, but I believe it to be like a cockroach infestation; for every one you know about, assume there are twenty more.
    Besides, I have a new man in my life. His name is Vince and he is just gorgeous. Very excitable, if you know what I mean ladies!"

Bubhub Bugle have sourced some exclusive photos of Vince, the famed Shamwow guy.

Yes, dear readers that last picture is a mug shot. *shock, horror*

In other news nominations have died down recently. If you are one of the literally thousands of hubbers who have not yet made one single nomination, get in there and nom nom nom. We have a very reliable source sending out whispers that Earthfairy is most upset she has not received a single nomination for everything.

The Moderators are said to be in discussions as to whether or not she deserves cry baby of the year.

Chris P. Duck, Bubhub Bugle bugle player.

In other news:
    * The_Wifey attends Celine Dion concert with best mate Oprah. (Read: The_Wifey sat in Oprah audience and watched her interview Celine Dion.) pg 5.

* Rosebones celebrates her 100th birthday today, who in an interesting twist has sent a telegraph to the Queen instead of the other way round, with the edict that the Queen shall change her name to Queenbones. pg 9.

* Bubhub Forum has two new administrators: Lastcenturymum and Leeny both given higher powers. With more buttons to push comes sparklier undies, less bums to kiss and more people to order around. Induction ceremony pg 13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomsie View Post
    In other news:
    * The_Wifey attends Celine Dion concert with best mate Oprah. (Read: The_Wifey sat in Oprah audience and watched her interview Celine Dion.) pg 5.

I'm not used to the Bugle being so accurate in its reporting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Mate, we're always accurate!

Fuchsia! is offline Winner 2009 - Best Signature
    Winner 2010- The Best Signature Award
    Shmoooooooosh! AKA jaxcoop
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Well well well....Nomsie.

I still stand by my comments. Its rigged and a scam!

I will be contacting my lawyer today to see what can be done about all this...stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by RoarsomeMum View Post
    Oh! Ohhhhhhhh!!!!!!! - Donald Trump! the best parent in the world?? (Him and Jax would be CLASSIC together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    BubHub Bugle!
    ... stirring the pot ...

In a move that is sure to cause shockwaves around the world, rumours have emerged that Roohif has asked super-duper-mod Nomsie to be his date to the Annual Bubhub Awards. Roohif's management has confirmed the approach, holding a press gathering this afternoon, declaring that "men are people too!"

The Bugle approached The_Wifey for comment, and she had this to say:

"That's so not fair. Just because you won't embrace The Principle, doesn't mean you can slap around with any floozy you meet on the street. Just wait til I get home!!"

A trusted Bugle informant has hacked into Roohif's and The_Wifey's shared Google Calendar and can confirm that indeed Roohif is marked down for baby-sitting duties on the night of the awards. Only time will tell how this pans out.

RoarsomeMum is offline Right to speak, responsibility to listen..
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxcoop View Post

But you could out talk him on his BEST day! (and seeing him squirm under your honest straightforward responses would warm my heart.)

and he may provide gifts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Bugle
    BREAKING NEWS
    We've found proof!

Proof of a male Bubhub member was unearthed today, when Roohif hacked into the BHB office to release this news item:

In a move that is sure to cause shockwaves around the world, rumours have emerged that Roohif has asked super-duper-mod Nomsie to be his date to the Annual Bubhub Awards. Roohif's management has confirmed the approach, holding a press gathering this afternoon, declaring that "men are people too!"

The Bugle approached The_Wifey for comment, and she had this to say:

"That's so not fair. Just because you won't embrace The Principle, doesn't mean you can slap around with any floozy you meet on the street. Just wait til I get home!!"

A trusted Bugle informant has hacked into Roohif's and The_Wifey's shared Google Calendar and can confirm that indeed Roohif is marked down for baby-sitting duties on the night of the awards. Only time will tell how this pans out.
    Just how Roohif managed to get past the guard dogs, eye retinal scanner, melodic note register that is activated by whistling the tune of "My Humps" by the Black Eyed Peas and the big beefy bodyguard Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is unsure. We're guessing by handing out lollies.

Nevertheless, if indeed The_Wifey does let Roohif off the chain for the evening we have it confirmed by Super-duper-mod Nomsie herself that she will gladly accompany Roohif, as well as Rob.

Rob was said to be an emotional wreck at the thought of sharing Nomsie.

The_Wifey was said to be getting her people to contact Oprah's people to contact Dr Phil's people to contact Dr. Phil himself for an emergency counselling session.

Andy Waywego, Bubhub Bugle receoptionist.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by veve View Post
    ssshhhhh I dont make mistakes .. it was a glint of light on your monitor ...

xx
    Jen
    you do.
    You also wrote
    Voting begins
    Monday, 15th February 2009 and ends Sunday the 28th of February.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast