Closed Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Mod-SammiAnn is offline Administrator
    Winner 2010- The Most Helpful Member Award

Winner 2010- Member You'd Most Like To Meet IRL Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    And the plot thickens .

Geez that Ms O'Drama knows her stuff!

How I love the goss!!!

Sam

PS Doin' a great job there Nomsie .

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Oh yes, Ms O'Drama and the Bugle gang have their fingers in a lot of pies, hands in a lot of pockets, and keep their noses to the gindstone regularly to keep bringing you the freshest, up to date infotainment all relating to the BH awards!

And from what I heard today- there are plenty of more scandalous stories to come!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Bubhub Bugle
    A new day dawns... and new scandals errupt as the competition for dates heat up!

Amid all the controversy of yesterday, little did we at the Bugle realise what was slowly simmering in the background would come to a head overnight in a boiling catastrophe.

Apparently, the ever popular ladies' choice Hugh Jackman has again double booked himself as a date. Forum manager veve had already reserved the aussie hearthrob, under strict instructions that he was to wear a full suit and show up at her door bearing gifts of gold, frankinsense and gucci.

However, at the same time that Jackman was setting plans with veve, fellow mod Jaq was getting the green light from X-men front-man Wolverine.

It now seems that Jackman and Wolverine are in fact the same person. BH Bugle can exclusively reveal to you, that Wolverine is a character played by Jackman.

Jackman has so far denied to comment on the scandal, but Bugle reporters have caught up with both the pink ladies involved.

Jaq: "Well, it was always quite obvious to me. I don't care if smelly veve is the forum manager, Wolverine and I WILL be attending together. It's in the stars- my name is Jaq, his is Jackman... what could be more obvious a pair than that?"

veve retailated earlier when we caught up with her at the Modland speakeasy. With spirits in one hand, and peanuts in the other, veve went on record as saying "Nom nom nom."

Clearly, no resolution is likely to be made any time soon, but rest assured- we here at the Bugle will not sleep until we are sure we have bought you all the torrid details.

Diana Phirst, Bubhub Bugle reporter.

In other news:

* Is a new scandal afoot? Phyllis Steins' new date Dylan Moran- is he a relation of the famed Melbourne Mob family? Is Stein bringing him to the awards to extract revenge on Chellegoth for stealing Rickman? (Pg 4)

* OllieBollie- is she trying to sneak her underaged DS into the awards night? Sources say yes. Details pg 6.

* We have your full review of what the BH awards bar will be stocked with for the ceremony. Pgg 7-107.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Bugle
    Corruption at the BH awards?
    Our bare bones interview with BH's veve.

In an exclusively candid interview, Bubhub Forum Manager veve has revealed some interesting insights into all that goes into organising what many in the Australian social circle to regard as The Event of The Year.

Juan Mortyme: Thanks for the sit down with us veve, we realise how busy you pink ladies are in modland, what with the influx of nominations coming in at this time of year.

veve: It's my pleasure, Juan. And actually you would be surprise at the amount of noms we are actually getting- not many at all.

JM: Really? Come on, I find that hard to believe! What with the Bugle publications coming out and really pushing it, and all the hard work being put in by that goddess of a mod.. what was her name again?

veve: Oh... do you mean Myztik?

JM: No! Nomsie, that's it. Beautiful creature, that one. But I digress. You say you've had hardly any noms thus far?

veve: Believe it or not Juan, it's the truth. Doesn't bother me much though.

JM: Oh? I thought at this stage of the game you would all be doing all you could to secure nominations?

veve: well... most of the mods are. I have my plans though. [At this point, I feel I must note that veve threw back her head and let out an evil laughter, all the while raising her left pinkie to the corner of her lip.]

JM: Well... that was awkward. *coughs* Care to discuss these plans?

veve: Suffice to say, Juan.. that the less nominations we receive... the more things will work out in my favour. It's always been my dream to do a clean sweep of the awards... I want all the titles to myself.

JM: You want all the titles to yourself?

veve: What? No, I said I don't want to stifle myself...[awkward silence again] I LOVE your tie!

At this point in the interview I could tell I was not going to get much more sense out of veve, and so I cut my losses and ran.
    But, from what you can see, dear readers- we here at the Bugle think it's plainly clear what is going on.

veve is plainly planning on fixing the awards. The only sure way to stop her is to make sure you nominate til you can't can't nominate no more.

Juan Mortyme, Bubhub senior political editor.

In other news:

* Earthfairy's agent issued this statement to Nomsie today: "Rob & I have had relations many of times, if he isnt careful i may release footage i have of him. And yes It is in night vision"

* We send BH Bugle junior reporter Hugh Cumber out on a mission to track down the ever illusive male member of Bubhub to get their take on the lead up to the awards night. So far, none of the fellas can be found. Theories suggest female hysteria from pregnancy, birth and beyond has scared them all away. If you know the whereabouts of any BH male member, let us here at the Bugle know, care of
    Hugh Cumber,
    Bubhub Bugle
    Nomsie's PM box
    Excellentland.

* ALSO, don't miss: A smack down is brewing yet again between warring factions of the forum... can you guess? Is it ff vs bf? circ vs non circ? DETAILS PAGE 3!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Bugle
    Backlash from the bluies as secret stand-over tactics from the pink surface!

It was bound to happen any day now, but if you were a betting person the odds were in favour of Tuesday. In an unprecedented move by the blues of BH, they are stepping in and starting a picketline out the front of Modland, in protest of new information surfacing about the pinks perhaps rigging the awards.

Lozzaaa, one of the head campaigners for the newly formed Blue union, going under the name "People Loving Everybody - BlueS!" (or PLEBS!), has spent most of her day outside modland coordinating the picket-line. "Yeah, this is something I am really passionate about. And when I'm passionate about something, I really let people know. Not only are they getting all the hot dates to the awards, but now apparently veve has admitting to rigging the nominations. God only knows what really happens when we vote!"

Fellow picketers and PLEBS!, Mischaswonderland and MumNeedsCoffee were seen parading around with placards reading: "What do we want? A fair nomination process! When do we want it? As soon as conveniently possible, please."

Following the previous Bugle report, a call to arms for all the pinks to support veve and her planned domination of the awards night, was met with a resounding "meh".

Moderator V8 explains: "Look- there wouldn't even BE an issue if people would just metaphorically get off their backsides and nominate! The more nominations we receive, the less likely veve is to tamper with the votes. I don't know why people are wasting their times with picketlines and such, when all they have to do is nominate!"

Amidst all the hullabullo, administrator Xkwizit and moderator Mell were seen sneaking out of the back door of Modland wearing trench-coats, dark sunglasses and pork pie hats. An anonymous tip off (From a blue member who's name starts with F and ends with frenchstar) came in to the Bugle office later that day, stating the Xkwizit and Mell both met up with union bosses on common ground and a deal was made. Details of that deal are sketchy, but this is what the Bugle knows so far.

It seems an end to the warring factions could be in sight, and all it takes is for people to nominate. Not much really, when this reporter has seen people sit at their computers and spend time writing in threads such as "Does anyone else love the ShamWow guy?" and "SheWee".

Warren Peece, Bubhub Bugle roving reporter

In other news:

* SammiAnn and Delirium team up, stating they are going to give everyone a "Dose of awesomeness". Pictures page 4.

* New members to Bubhub reportedly scared and afraid after experiencing awards fever.. Newest member, hoodlumhunter "I'm scared and afriad. I just experienced awards fever.", pg 5.

* !!WIN!! An exclusive backstage pass to the awards night. Competition details coming soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I've nominated - it didn't hurt

Theophania is offline 'see what had happened was..there were these three ninjas and a blue monkey and well it really wasn't my fault..'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkingClassMum View Post
    I've nominated - it didn't hurt
    Meeee tooo, I am just hoping I don't have any adverse reactions to it tonight. Just watching the temperature and keeping up my panadol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    *tips her hat to WCM and Theophania*

Take two pills and report back in the morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomsie View Post
    In other news:

* SammiAnn and Delirium team up, stating they are going to give everyone a "Dose of awesomeness". Pictures page 4.
    Mwah ha ha

Veve is offline Assistant Forum Manager :)
    Winner 2007 - best signature
    Winner 2008/2009/ 2010- naughtiest mod

RG always has to save my butt <3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubhub Bulletin

The newspaper you can trust!

Awards History – first possible lawsuit!

Earlier today, the Bubhub Community was left in shock when they were informed that solicitors had become involved in the lead up to the annual Bubhub Awards. Usually a time for celebration, the Awards night is now under scrutiny after Forum Manager Veve was accused of possible vote rigging.

According to sources who wish to remain unnamed (*cough* Jaxcoop and WorkingClassMum ) Veve sought legal advice after reading articles posted in some other, less reputable newspaper.

Many Bubhub members are outraged at the idea that the nominations could be rigged-
    SammiAnn approached our reporter shaking her head sadly “ I honestly expected more from the Forum Manager, I mean if you can’t trust her, who can you trust?”

Other Bubhubbers seem less surprised -
    The-Wifey sniggered when asked by our reporters for her opinion muttering “I always knew that veve chick was dodgy you have to watch her .. always changing the mods avatars, signatures and stuff – she likes to rule with fear .. obviously the power has finally gone to her head”

We contacted Veve at her office requesting a comment on the recent events and received a simple email stating “No comment.” However when we located her at the local RSL she responded angrily to our questions slurring “I has got nothin to says to yous all .. ok? I didn’t rig nothing .. that bugle is going DOWN! and I’m tired of talkin about it – that
    Juan Mortyme doesen know what hes talking bout.. *sob* even my Hugh believes that piece of trash paper ” (at which point Veve fell off her chair).

Clearly the dramas of the last week have taken their toll on the Forum Manager, who according to other sources has always been overworked. The question on everyone’s lips this week, is has the scandal pushed Veve too far?

Other concerns for the Bubhub Awards-

Chellegoths date expresses concerns after reading a comment on mochridhe’s facebook - Has Chelle started a cult? More info on pg 4

The moderating team – concerns that Noms might be made ‘blue’ before the awards are even over? Will a sobor veve change Nom’s profile settings – only time will tell pg 7

PinkVanillaz – still arguing with her designer over dress choices. Will she get the stunning maternity dress she needs for the evening? More page 15
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Sue Ridge- Bubhub Bulletin, Entertainment Reporter

Sue's Motto- Never afraid to get in the muck up to her armpits to find the truth.
    Last edited by Veve; 01-02-2010 at 00:39.