Closed Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Fuchsia! is offline Winner 2009 - Best Signature
    Winner 2010- The Best Signature Award
    Shmoooooooosh! AKA jaxcoop
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I know! Far out! lol

I will hop on later on in the night when i have had a few drinks. You might see happy Sara

Mod-Myztik is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    My April Fools baby
    Winner 2009- Biggest Post-Awards Whinger
    Winner 2010- Biggest Computer Nerd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Have a few for me I'll be on once he is in bed but still cant drink pfft..

BH-KatiesMum is online now Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Bubhub Voice

Special Editors Note :

Well after being vilified and offended in that awful rag The Bugle, The ultra respectable Bubhub Voice has decided to fight back. Here is photographic proof of Nomsie's naked exploits - and no children in sight!!!!! Most helpful Mod? I think not

In Breaking News

OJ&Me to have 5th bubby boy!!!
    Speaking exclusively to the Bubhub Voice yesterday, OJ confided that she and fellow padded-cell-mates Myztik (who is also expecting another blue bundle to add to her tribe) and Coffee (who has 2 blessed joy-boys of her own) plan to all join forces and form the worlds most active soccer team. Coffee joined this reporter for a cup recently, and gave me a tip to look out for world domination as the obvious next step for the group.

It was suggested by Rosebones that the team be called 'The Bones' in order to coincide with her own bubhub-world domination attempt

In other news Big Bad Brad has waved his pink wand over WorkingClassMum, and turned her purple. 'That will teach her for joking about MY pink stick' he was heard to be muttering. He may change her back if he gets some of that pie she is working on though.

Ffrenchstar - celebrating her birthday yesterday with her numerous friends and family, was gushing about her date for the awards night (who's identity she appears to be keeping a secret until the night). "I am working out with my new WiiFit so I will look Ffrench-tacular for the night" she was overheard saying.

And in other Awards-Date news, Roger Federer was recently spotted in Oz desperately rushing around trying to find a suit for his date with the ever-beautiful TeenyT. "my night at the Awards will be the highlight of my career" he said in an interview after winning the Australian Open. "This little trophy is nothing compared to being invited to the Bubhub Awards. What an honor"

Stay tuned ... and dont forget to nominate and vote.

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Payne & Fears
    Attorneys at Law
    13 Horrorface dv
    Expensiveville 6660

Attn: Katiesmum, Editor in Chief of Bubhub Voice.

We are sending this letter today on behalf of our clients, Nomsie and the staff of the Bubhub Bugle.

You are being asked to cease and desist in publishing your news items, as they are unfounded and false.

If future news items under the banner Bubhub Voice, or edited/posted by you (Katiesmum) do come to pass, we will be left with no choice but to sue you for libel defamation.

Lastly, should you find any more photos of Nomsie romping naked in her backyard, we would appreciate it if they were returned immediately to their rightful owner, Robert Pattinson.

Sincerely,
    Malclom Tent

BH-KatiesMum is online now Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Bubhub Voice

We will NOT be dictated to!!!!

After a few articles posted in our reputable paper recently about claims that tabloid queen Nomsie enjoys naked romps around town, we have received a letter from the 'lawyers' of her little rag.

This is just to let you know, that here at the respected and revered Bubhub Voice, we will NOT bow to such intimidation and nasty tactics!!! We WILL reveal the truth.

And in the spirit of such revelations, I should reveal that you will be able to see Malclom Tent of Payne & Fears Lawyers featuring heavily in the new season of Underbelly due to start soon

..... will Nomsie herself be on the show? - stay tuned.

In other news Xkwzit has moved into her new house - decorated entirely in pink and sparkles. "Its so lovely" gushed the Administrator when showing her home to the Voice's partner magazine "Home and Garden".

All has been quiet from Forum Manager Veve this week. Of course it is slightly worrying that no-one has heard anything at all from Manager-in-waiting Earthfairy since the cyclone in Cairns last week. Is there any connection there? The Voice's roving investigator has been sent to search for the missing mod. First place - Veve's house!!!

In other important news - Nominations for the Bubhub Awards close tomorrow. Roll up people and get your nominations in before its too late.

and dont forget to vote!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thank you crazy women for making me smile

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Nominations close today!

COMMUNITY SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM YOUR FRIENDLY MOD NOMSIE

In the interest of yourself or your favourite Hubber not missing out on a nomination spot for this years awards

We highly recommend that you use this last chance today to get the heck in there and nominate!

Get into the loving spirit that Valentines Day embodies and nominate someone you luff today. (It might even be yourself!)

And then hold on tight, grab the popcorn, the mega size drinks and choc tops, because the nom announcements and consequential voting thread will be coming to a computer screen near you!

Subliminal message included in all advertising whether you realise it or not is included here in the fine print. Vote for Nomsie, most helpful mod or admin. Do not vote for Katiesmum, as she is defaming my good name through her Bubhub Voice articles. I have asked her very sweetly to stop, sent her a cease and desisit through my lawyers, and still she continues to drag my good name through the mud. Who does that??
    Vote #1 Nomsie, most helpful mod/admin!

earthfairy is offline Winner 2009 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    In Antarctica for 12 months.... I mean Tassie!!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Nomsie, got a pen?

Good, write this down.....Its an official statement from moi....

"today nominations close for the stinking bubhub awards, i am afraid i may boycott
    You see, not once, ONCE PEOPLE, have i been nominated for ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you for serious?!?!?!?!

I am helpful, i am funny (!) i have ossum avatars, seriously....i am really that invisible?
    I am even known to be a computer nerd!!!

I am terribly disappointed in the bubhub community, you all suck.

That is all"

hmpf!

Just kidding....me luffs you all! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So when do we see the nominations???

I'm a bored woman in a hotel room with an overtired baby, I need entertainment!!!

Fuchsia! is offline Winner 2009 - Best Signature
    Winner 2010- The Best Signature Award
    Shmoooooooosh! AKA jaxcoop
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Wifey View Post
    So when do we see the nominations???

I'm a bored woman in a hotel room with an overtired baby, I need entertainment!!!
    Yeah when? Huh huh?