+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Highly recommend Dr Davis. He delivered my bub 10weeks ago via c-section. I wrote a longer reply but for some reason it didn't publish. Just PM me if you want to ask any questions about him.
    Not sure why his bed manner has been described as 'lacking', he's a lovely man. He cracked the odd joke when the time was right and we even talked about the footy on occasions. He never rushed you out of the office despite being extremely busy all time. He even came in on the weekend after bub had arrived to say hello and check in with his patients.
    Just want to note one thing, Dr Davis and his assistant surgeon have worked together for 30 years, I think that speaks volumes.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Illawarra ob's

Just passing on what I've been told by a number of friends, and my GP.
    Not saying they didn't have fabulous experiences with him, and most went back with their seconds, just that he can be a bit awkward.
    He is a fantastic Dr and the best in town for good reason.
    Last edited by calicocat; 07-12-2015 at 07:34.

Similar Threads

1. Wesley OB's
    By rachel27 in forum Seeking a Maternity Hospital
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 24-05-2012, 20:06
  2. Ob's fees
    By lesley76 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 31-05-2011, 13:13