Welcome to the madness megs legs

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FloatingFairy For This Useful Post:

ComeBackKid  (17-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So I read the first 2 pages and the last page so far, very funny ladies
    I do have a serious question though....
    Why do some of you take your kids to Maccas and give your kids water and or "healthy choices" but eat the burgers yourself???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpeamummy View Post
    I do have a serious question though....
    Why do some of you take your kids to Maccas and give your kids water and or "healthy choices" but eat the burgers yourself???
    Because my kid can't eat burgers, they all have meat. And I'm not made keen on feeding her chips for lunch, though she may have a few.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Before I found I can have wheat I'd have a burger and whatever and bring/buy Bub healthy things. Or I'd be super mean and 'share' a happy meal with him, as in, 'here Bub have some cut apples and milk and I'll eat your burger and play with the toy' Lol.

But the reason is fundamentally I care more about his health and welfare than I do for my own. So now I'm aware of that I try to think twice about eating food I wouldn't give to Jasper. (except coffee and wine. Lol. Don't have to ask me twice.)

I'm sure as well I've probably taken Bub to maccas and breast fed him. definately a healthy choice!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Boobycino For This Useful Post:

Gandalf  (18-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't eat meat i order a cheese burger without meat and add chips oh so healthy lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Omgshoes View Post
    I don't eat meat i order a cheese burger without meat and add chips oh so healthy lol
    So you have cheese, two pickles and mustard on a bun? I think I would rather the horse carrot

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Omgshoes View Post
    So do I! Now I don't feel so weird lol

I put chips in the burger and it tastes exactly like a normal cheeseburger

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep doesn't taste any different to me 4 years since I've had meat we went to macs today couldn't find any horse peeled carrots on the menu so disappointed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no you gotta try a big Mac with no meat extra pickles extra sauce and then fill it with chips YUMMY! I live on them when I was pregnant lol

DF- 37
    Me-30
    DS1-6.9yrs
    DD1-28mths
    DD2-16mths

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Has anyone else got a vegetarian child? It is so bloody impossible to feed them when out unless you just want them eating chips...

I take DD's lunch box with us everywhere (she is vegetarian, and preservative, soy and sugar free) because its so restrictive what she can eat.

She may not be eating an unpealed carrot, but she will be eating cucumber sticks, or apple
    Yep i have vegetarian children. They don't have any other dietry restrictions though so eating out is still do-able alot of the time. If not i will pack lunches and save the hassel of trying to find something.
    9 times out 10 chips aren't vegetarian anway. They are generally either cooked in animal fat or coated in beef tallow.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Omgshoes

So do I! Now I don't feel so weird lol

I put chips in the burger and it tastes exactly like a normal cheeseburger
    Years ago when i worked at Hungry Jacks and Macca heaps of people of would do this. It's probably alot more common then you think.