+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    CONGRATS wannaBamumma that is awesome news...i hope it is a sticky 9 months for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats!!! That totally rained all over my excitement of buying Up The Duff!!!

Maybe you should buy it? LOL

once again congrats. hope its an awesome 9 months!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wannaBamumma View Post
    JUST HAD TO SHARE!!!
    Congrats wannaBamumma!! Hope its a safe & sticky 9 months for u!

Hi Ladies! Work is boring so im wandering around from thread to thread to amuse myself & find people to talk to Hope everyone's having a great day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    congrats wannaBmumma!!!

doctors visit today and results from scans and blood test, all looks good, i am ovulating after implanon removal so fx for this month!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    that is great news moomechanic Fx for next month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wannaBamumma View Post
    He told me to do a preg test in 2 weeks if no period... this was yesterday... and i've done 2 tests all POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just can't contain my excitement... we were just about to start a round of serophene! Im still a a bit suspicious so im waiting to get a blood test until i get too excited!!!
    Congratulations waanaBamumma!

Here is a to a safe and sticky nine months!!

YummyMummy2010 is offline Miracle Clomid Baby Number One :-)
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC #1...frustrating waiting game!

Hi Girlies,

Well I have been TTC for 5 months and suffered a miscarriage last month- on my 23rd birthday. My partner and I were devastated especially as we told everyone...i lost our twins at 12 weeks. We are optimistic and hopeful that we will FP soon but I HATE this waiting game.... period....then ovulation...then waiting for period again! It's a killer!!

Anyway I am due on Saturday 28th so fingers crossed I dont! Isn't it funny how we spend so many years trying our hardest not to fall pregnant, and then when we want it the most time seems to stop!

I ovulated around 12th February so i am preying for a little miracle. We are not expecting to fall pregnant this cycle as apparently after miscarriage it may be harder... or so the doc said.

I have done everything by the book so all i can do is hope, prey and keep my fingers firmly crossed.

How are you girls going?

Any updates?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome yummymummy2010, i have also had 2 m/c and it is not something i would would wish upon anyone

Well ladies i got a faint +ve!!! i have just come back from getting the bloods done and find out the results tomorrow...keep your fingers crossed for me

Thanks
    Reviews

Default thanks everyone!!

Thanks for the congratulations everyone!!!

I had my second blood test back this week and hcg levels are rising perfectly!! Off to the dr next week to get our first scan!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hay all, I'm 25 and from Perth, my hubby and I are waiting till we get back from our mid year holiday before we start. Once we decided we were ready (xmas 09) i have just gone baby crazy, facebook used to my addiction, but noiw it's belly belly, bub hub and so on. i have read the novel BIRTH, up the duff, an first time mothers, i've been you tubbing birth/labour and googling everythink from style of birth, where to birth, obs and god just about everythink. i'm totally obsessed coz i just want it now. i am sooooo hoping that we fall preg straight away, but realise the reality that that might happen. prior to all my research i had no idea how small the window is everymonth that you can actually concieve. OMG, gotta get my mucus right. (sound odd talking about mucus and refering to my vagina) anyway just thought i'd post on here and see how it goes.